sn2ed schedule question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1T1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any good thoughts on modifications to the sn2ed study schedule? I want to avoid spending 8 hours a day leading to burn out. I am taking the mcat in January so I have plenty of time. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or experiences on how to stretch it out, or study more efficiently/time effectively

Members don't see this ad.

Have you started the schedule yet? If not you may be surprised to find it doesn't take that long every day. I start at 8am and I am done by 12-1, some time earlier sometimes later. I usually do two long days a week when I have off and those are eight hours.

About stretching it, I would spread the reviewing out. That is what takes a long time compared to the everyday question taking. I would suggest making a verbal plan that is consistent throughout your schedule.

Have you started the schedule yet? If not you may be surprised to find it doesn't take that long every day. I start at 8am and I am done by 12-1, some time earlier sometimes later. I usually do two long days a week when I have off and those are eight hours.

About stretching it, I would spread the reviewing out. That is what takes a long time compared to the everyday question taking. I would suggest making a verbal plan that is consistent throughout your schedule.

You're lucky you can finish so fast. I take anywhere between 6-8 hours a day, so I understand the OP's concern.