For Sale SN2ed study plan material for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StephD182

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently selling my SN2ed study material. All of this material was extremely helpful!!! I previously took a Kaplan course and did not do very well on the MCAT, but with this material my score improved drastically! I have listed all books below. Please pm me to discuss the price. I will charge for shipping.

The Berkeley Review:
Physics Books 1 & 2
General Chemistry Books 1 & 2
Organic Chemistry Books 1 & 2
Biology Books 1 & 2

Examkrackers:
1001 Questions in Physics
1001 Questions in Organic Chemistry
1001 Questions in Chemistry

The Princeton Review:
Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal

All of the Berkeley Review books are like new. There is NO highlighting or notes in any of these books. I did write my scores down on a few pages but they won't get in the way of reading and are not written within the practice sets.
The Hyperlearning Verbal book has no marking or highlights except for 5 passages (it came this way when I bought it).
The 1001 Questions in Chemistry and the 1001 Questions in Organic Chemistry have no markings/highlights .
The 1001 Questions in Physics does have marking on about 30 questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am interested in all Berkeley Review books and Examkrackers 1001 series. May I know how much they cost?

I'm interested in all of them. How much are you asking? Also, what edition is the TPRH Verbal (2010 or 2012)?