so how did you end up picking your avatar ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camelcamel

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
?

Members don't see this ad.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5fKfWMcD48&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
Just stuck a random pic of me riding a mechanical bull on it haha

i really had no choice in the matter, my avatar was a perfect DNA match.:D

dinosaurs = awesome! hence, jurassic park

<~~~~~~ My mid-pregnancy ultrasound with my daughter. Behold my baby-filled uterus.

My image represents everything I stand for, believe in and hope for. Some might disagree with his politics, but that's okay. We all have people whom we look up to; Obama is one such figure to me.

Just my $0.02

I might change it to Johnny Cash though

who wouldn't want a stuffed uterus for an avatar? Seriously... who?

I just pick one. Sometimes I change it. I don't put much thought or effort into it.
Same. I'm getting bored of mine actually, and I think I saw someone on pre-osteo with the same one. That ain't gonna fly lol.

For information on avatar, please refer to screen-name. :hardy:

i went onto this real neat website year or two ago, full of real cool gents.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine changes periodically. I picked my current one because when I quote someone it looks like Oscar is looking at what they said and thinking; WTF?

Cockroach devo!!

I do cockroach brain surgery.... well, occasionally. But my research is on cockroaches.

Image of a chemo drug I used to be on, which is also the basis for the SN.

Dr. Jan Itor is the reason I want to do medicine

My avatar was removed because of a DODO bird joke :(

You've seriously got to let that go - the "joke" was so terrible that the mods physically felt pain reading it and since you weren't within kicking distance they made your name red - get over it.

My avatar was removed because of a DODO bird joke :(
hahaha. Honestly -- I think it gets funnier every time you mention it. :laugh:

and chman -- why yes, I do burn those cockroaches. I never knew me and scarface were the same.

A pic of main character from my second favorite anime. Couldn't find any good ones from #1 favorite.

EN

You change your avatar about 3-4 times every month, right?

Initially my commitment issues wouldn't allow me to stick with a single avatar so I changed it frequently. Now that I'm in the middle of a very long string of bad luck, this one is appropriate.

I train German Shepherds to bit the s@#$ out of attackers. My avatar is the last thing you will see when you try to mess with me.

After my statutory period for my probationary status guess what avatar I will use?

just lookit 'im!! cute tantrums ftw. sadly, this is how the mcat makes me feel currently :/

Mine is from Mass Effect 2, one of the best games ever made.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okKM422YpBQ[/YOUTUBE]

My avatar I rotate randomly. I have this for USA, one for Man UTD, a dancing Optimus Prime, and a spinning blink 182 head. I am looking for something new though.

I've never played Fallout 3, probably because I didn't like ES IV: Oblivion too much, but I should give it a try.
Yea, I hate Oblivion. They're actually nothing alike really.

I picked this because I am Aries and my animal Is Ram.

There u go sexual Ram :laugh:

Edit to my first comment, just changed it to my #1 favorite anime.

EN

Nostalgia and also because nachos and chicks rule.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8qg_xv8N2c[/YOUTUBE]

Skip to
5:45 for the direct reference.

Because science is full of holes and not reliable. :rolleyes: