So I am really attracted to Chinese women. Do you think female Chinese doctors are as

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikePlayingDoc

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am really attracted to Chinese women. Do you think female Chinese doctors are as sweet and submissive as your average Chinese woman ? Do you think all that education spoils her ?

Seriously though - I love Chinese women. Not Japanese - not Koreans just Chinese. Are there any Chinese women on this board ? Would you consider not going to medical school to be my wife ? I already have enough money for us not to work ever again but I will still go to med school. You can stay home and have children. Of course you will cook and take care of the house and most importantly you will look pretty every day.

Damn I love Chinese women !

Members don't see this ad.

MikePlayingDoc said:
So I am really attracted to Chinese women. Do you think female Chinese doctors are as sweet and submissive as your average Chinese woman ? Do you think all that education spoils her ?

Seriously though - I love Chinese women. Not Japanese - not Koreans just Chinese. Are there any Chinese women on this board ? Would you consider not going to medical school to be my wife ? I already have enough money for us not to work ever again but I will still go to med school. You can stay home and have children. Of course you will cook and take care of the house and most importantly you will look pretty every day.

TROLL ALERT!!!

MikePlayingDoc said:

You are asking if a female who becomes a physician is going to be submissive? LOL. Females who want to get into medical school and female who end up getting in are about as feministic as they come.

If you like submissive women do NOT look to female premeds. That's why I will probably end up marrying a young, good-looking nurse. Who wants a 30 year old feminist physician anyway? :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Masamune4567 said:
You are asking if a female who becomes a physician is going to be submissive? LOL. Females who want to get into medical school and female who end up getting in are about as feministic as they come.

If you like submissive women do NOT look to female premeds. That's why I will probably end up marrying a young, good-looking nurse. Who wants a 30 year old feminist physician anyway? :D

I bet you're hot, Masamune. Do you look like Sephiroth?

MikePlayingDoc said:

lol... chinese women are bitchy, they nag at you when you do something wrong IE my mom

redclover said:
I bet you're hot, Masamune. Do you look like Sephiroth?

You bet honey. However, I don't think you could handle my 'big weapon.'

Masamune4567 said:
You bet honey. However, I don't think you could handle my 'big weapon.'

ohh baby, I don't have an aeris icon for no reason ;) ;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.