So if I burped during an interview, did I blow it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NotSur

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just kidding! I haven't received any invitations yet.

Members don't see this ad.

:laugh: I've thought about this stuff before. Like, what if you sneeze and have a big boogy just hanging there. There's nothing you can do to make that okay. Nothing.

Members don't see this ad :)
What if i breathe too hard or not hard enough?

If you are a guy, and head to the urinal just before the interview, and spray all over your leg and the crotch of your pants, so you have this huge wet spot on your pants just before your interview, well, that is not good and will not add to your self confidence.

If you are a guy, and head to the urinal just before the interview, and spray all over your leg and the crotch of your pants, so you have this huge wet spot on your pants just before your interview, well, that is not good and will not add to your self confidence.

Or having your zipper down.

Medical schools are not interested in applicants that have bodily functions.

Medical schools are not interested in applicants that have bodily functions.

I heard that if you can't present proof that you're at least 70% metal, they automatically reject you.

I have always wanted to have an interview where I just gave the most ridiculous answers to any question, but kept a straight face pretending I'm doing my absolute best