So I'm an idiot .... BR FL's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

backsideatk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I didn't realize that you need to mail in the order form for BR CBTs, how long do they usually take from when you mail it in to when they're available?

I know I should have ordered my materials way in advance but bleh, I just exhausted my other FLs and heard BR was good.

Any thoughts? Should I just submit the form asap? or go with another company's FLs? (Apr 29th test date)

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You're a little at this point. I'm not so sure you'd get the FLs more than a couple of days before your test date seeing as it's <3 wks out now. You might call them and see if they'd work w you. I've heard sometimes they will....

So I didn't realize that you need to mail in the order form for BR CBTs, how long do they usually take from when you mail it in to when they're available?

I know I should have ordered my materials way in advance but bleh, I just exhausted my other FLs and heard BR was good.

Any thoughts? Should I just submit the form asap? or go with another company's FLs? (Apr 29th test date)

thanks!

Do you live in California? I live in SoCal and put the order form in the mail on a Monday. My tests were activated 3 days later on Thursday. It was surprisingly fast :rolleyes:. I paid with card, if that makes a difference.

Do you live in California? I live in SoCal and put the order form in the mail on a Monday. My tests were activated 3 days later on Thursday. It was surprisingly fast :rolleyes:. I paid with card, if that makes a difference.

alright thanks I'll give that a try, maybe FedEx will help with that (I also plan on paying with a card)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I ordered all 7 CBT's by mail (personal check) around March 20th.

They cashed the check, and it went through late last week (over 2 weeks)

I asked them to activate it for me tomorrow, but I have gotten no e-mail from them or anything.

How do they even work? Is there a website I need to go to? Do they e-mail you a password or something?

Hey guys, I ordered all 7 CBT's by mail (personal check) around March 20th.

They cashed the check, and it went through late last week (over 2 weeks)

I asked them to activate it for me tomorrow, but I have gotten no e-mail from them or anything.

How do they even work? Is there a website I need to go to? Do they e-mail you a password or something?

Yeah, whatever email you provided on the form is where they email you your username and password. They also provide a link in the email so you can log in to the site and access your tests from there.