So is it confirmed that the Question Packs = old AAMC FL + SA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newbeginnings

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Question packs provided by AAMC.
  • Official MCAT Biology Question Pack, Volume 1
  • Official MCAT Biology Question Pack, Volume 2
  • Official MCAT Chemistry Question Pack
  • Official MCAT Physicis Question Pack
  • Official LMCAT Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Question Pack, Volume 1
  • Official MCATCritical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Question Pack, Volume 2
I already bought the Assessment Questions (Physics, Oche, Bio, Chem, Verbal) and the old FL's. Can anyone be a kind, kind soul and tell me if the question packs are the same, even Verbal??? Are there at least a COUPLE of NEW questions? I saw some posts already say that it's a mix of both, but is anyone who is done with the question packs and already both fl/SA's can let us know/confirm it?? :):bow:

Members don't see this ad.

well if you alread have both materials, why dont you compare them yourself? Not to be rude or anything but i doubt anyone has finished them all yet, but if you have them if no one ever responds, let us know.

well if you alread have both materials, why dont you compare them yourself? Not to be rude or anything but i doubt anyone has finished them all yet, but if you have them if no one ever responds, let us know.
I'm not sure you understood my question. I do NOT have both materials. I only have the OLD FL's and OLD assessment questions. I do not want to buy the NEW question packs because many people on here who have both the OLD and NEW question packs have said there is nothing new. I just wanted to confirm from more people if that is, indeed, the case.