Socializing Issue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snoozeandlose

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've been talking to this girl in my class for the past couple of months. We started to talk a lot at first in person and over text but then we ended up not taking any similar classes this semester and haven't seen each other since but still stayed in touch over text. I was messing around with her trying to spark a conversation (we used to have hour long conversations when we first met over text and now it seems that it hardly lasts more than a couple of minutes). After a couple of messages, she tells me "I'm bugging her." What should I take from this? Should I stop messaging this girl from now on? We used to talk about stupid stuff all the time and now I'm bugging her? I don't know if I am too emotionally tied to this chick but I didn't feel too good once she said that. Any suggestions? Maybe I'm thinking about it too much.

P.S. I'm not sure if this question belongs here but I didn't know any better place to post it.

Members don't see this ad.

Bro you're asking this question on a forum where peeps sacrifice social life to get into medical school =D

(But yeah people tend to drift apart randomly these days...maybe she was waiting for you to make a move and you waited too long?)

Reactions: 1 users
If she outright tells you that you're bothering her then it's time to stop and move on.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
screw her. concentrate on getting accepted somewhere. then once you do, send her a quick text.

This is not pre-Allo related. For social discussions, please use the pre-Allo social thread or the Lounge.

Also, if she actually said you were bugging her, stop talking to her. Pretty simple. Or you can ask her what it is about you that is bugging her if you're feeling adventurous.

Closing thread.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.