Sometimes when learning OMM...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pathologyDO

MS-3
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
... and I imagine myself possibly doing the procedures someday, I imagine it going like this:

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1413417849.272306.jpg

Anyone else feel this way?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Hahaha. But in all seriousness, I hate my ticklish classmates (not them personally, just the fact that they can't be touched without spazzing). As crazy as this OMM stuff is, I don't want to spend my time hesitantly poking around to make sure I find a spot where you aren't ticklish. GAH! It grinds my gears just thinking about it!

@AlteredScale, I mean this in the most respectful way possible, please, for the sake of all your classmates (and especially yourself), find a way to get over your ticklish-ness,. You don't want to spend 3 hours a week getting tickled just as much as your classmates don't want to spend 3 hours a week tickling you.

There, I've said my peace. Thanks for letting me vent, @pathologyDO

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hahaha. But in all seriousness, I hate my ticklish classmates (not them personally, just the fact that they can't be touched without spazzing). As crazy as this OMM stuff is, I don't want to spend my time hesitantly poking around to make sure I find a spot where you aren't ticklish. GAH! It grinds my gears just thinking about it!

@AlteredScale, I mean this in the most respectful way possible, please, for the sake of all your classmates (and especially yourself), find a way to get over your ticklish-ness,. You don't want to spend 3 hours a week getting tickled just as much as your classmates don't want to spend 3 hours a week tickling you.

Hahha you know, i have no clue how I'll be able to get over it honestly but I'll find.a way!

Reactions: 1 user

Ticklish people are the best to partner with. If you can touch them without making them laugh hysterically, you can touch anyone.

Reactions: 3 users
A lot of people in our class started giggling when we do anything near the sacrum (esp. ASIS for some reason). Try making sure you're pressing down with the pads of three or four fingers instead of the tips, so the pressure is distributed a little more widely.

And watch out for this guy.
b40da387a56c1de7b98ca799dbbdd4f2.jpg

Reactions: 1 user