Soon to be ex-GMO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted444089

Found out today that I matched into Anesthesiology via the NRMP and will be leaving the military after over 5 years next June/July. Thanks to all on SDN for your insight and willingness to help answering my questions.

Best of luck to all and congratulations to any in the same boat.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Found out today that I matched into Anesthesiology via the NRMP and will be leaving the military after over 5 years next June/July. Thanks to all on SDN for your insight and willingness to help answering my questions.

Best of luck to all and congratulations to any in the same boat.

Same here (After 3). But I advanced matched for 2015. CONGRATS!

To a fellow future gas-passer, best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Funaswc, I'm currently a senior accepted to a medical school and received the Navy HPSP scholarship. How did you like your GMO? How did the military match go? Would you say the experience was good overall? Thank you for any help you can offer!

PM'd you.

Funaswc, me are currently a senior accepted to a medical school and received the Navy HPSP scholarship. How did you like your GMO? How did the military match go? Would you say the expereince was good overall? Thank you for any help you can offer!