SOS Tulane GHSD vs minnesota public health informatics FALL 2014!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drphilo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Got accepted into both programs and i'm really interested in what both schools have to offer.Coming from a developing country,much of the programs being carried out in these parts for health improvement reasons and future improvements largely rely on the use of data-this is what informatics is about.Going by current changes in the sector,informatics is poised to play an even bigger role in health care delivery and improvement.However,a systemic approach to these issues and the added benefit of training in such an aspect is not lost on me.My GHSD concentration is International programs and i do realise that informatics will come to play a role in whatever i hope to use my newly acquired skills for.Which program do you think is the best right now?will training from MOOCs on the informatics subject suffice/complement? Which of these instititutions offers a better academic experience and overall health career improvement?

Members don't see this ad.