South University (Entering 2014) Savannah Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mar 28 was the last interview date.
Aw really? :( I thought they interview up to this month :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey y'all, quick question... I'm finishing up pre-req classes this semester and my learning style and my teachers teaching style don't seem to match up. Does anyone know if a C- counts as completing a pre-req or do only C and C+ count? Thanks!
I believe a C or above

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey y'all, quick question... I'm finishing up pre-req classes this semester and my learning style and my teachers teaching style don't seem to match up. Does anyone know if a C- counts as completing a pre-req or do only C and C+ count? Thanks!
It has to be a C!

Anyone know how much the total three years would be taking out the maximum amount in Grad Plus?

It's about that time to look for housing so it would be helpful if anyone could provide some guidance. I have a question if anyone is taking out EXTRA loans to pay for housing?

Has anyone gotten pulled off of the waitlist yet?

To those of you that have been accepted, what are your stats if you guys don't mind me asking. I'm thinking about applying. Did you guys have to get 3 letters of recommendation and do they have to come from pharmacists?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone going to the Columbia campus this June? I'm super excited but don't know anyone, at least not yet loll

To those of you that have been accepted, what are your stats if you guys don't mind me asking. I'm thinking about applying. Did you guys have to get 3 letters of recommendation and do they have to come from pharmacists?

Hey Wendy, I think the recommendations have to be from a professor and if also from a pharmacist, even better.

3 letters of Rec are required. Pharmacists are preferred, but professors will do.

Is anyone attending there who can share some rotation experience n job placement (one in ga) can we choose which rotation site we want? I live me metro atl n wanted to know if I could do rotation in metro atl area

Is anyone attending there who can share some rotation experience n job placement (one in ga) can we choose which rotation site we want? I live me metro atl n wanted to know if I could do rotation in metro atl area

Hey there! I actually just finished the Ranking process for our APPE rotations. SO. Basically you get to select 3 regions that you would like to do rotations in, then you can "rank" individual rotation sites. The computer program then runs a "match", so while you don't get to "choose" your sites, you get to rank them like this is my #1, the one i want the most and so forth, and the computer does a fair match process for everyone. We are supposed to get the results in February, so I can definitely come back and let you know how it went for my class!