South University - Savannah, GA Accepted Students '15

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zdarkazn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is the new thread for South University - Savannah, GA Accepted Students '15. Congratulations to anyone that gets in! Facebook group is http://www.facebook.com/groups/145169078932684/ so people can find roommates and study partners easier :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
As of now, theres 2 members in the group.

Thats for both campuses, i made one for Savannah only so people could find roommates or whatever easier.

Can anyone accepted please post your stats? I just recently decided to apply but I don't want to waste the time or $$$ if my stats aren't good enough. Thanks

Can anyone accepted please post your stats? I just recently decided to apply but I don't want to waste the time or $$$ if my stats aren't good enough. Thanks

I had 3.9 GPA and 73 PCAT

I had a 74% pcat. 3.5 overall 3.8 science GPA. Interviewed 11/11 and found out by the end of the month. My interviewers were impressed with my reading scores (my math was terrible) and my customer service experience (no pharmacy experience). With only 14 members in the FB group... how many do you think have accepted so far?

I had a 74% pcat. 3.5 overall 3.8 science GPA. Interviewed 11/11 and found out by the end of the month. My interviewers were impressed with my reading scores (my math was terrible) and my customer service experience (no pharmacy experience). With only 14 members in the FB group... how many do you think have accepted so far?

I really have no clue..but seeing as this school starts in June..people will have to decide quick as deadlines for the paperwork are coming up soon.

14 members in the FB group... where??? I only see a FB group w/ only 2 members...

Theres two groups. One is for both campuses, which they made. One is for Savannah only, which i Made.

Well, I only see yours... as far as they are searchable...

Members don't see this ad :)
This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

this is what i get for the first link... if you have copied the link above... of course I have tried it haha

I just realized..they made it a "secret group" the name of it is "South University School of Pharmacy - Class of 2015" Why they made it a secret group, i do not know.

Can someone please invite Katie Lassiter - she was accepted to the Savannah Campus and cannot access the link. Thanks.

Can someone please invite Katie Lassiter - she was accepted to the Savannah Campus and cannot access the link. Thanks.

I friended her on facebook so i could try inviting her after. Lets see how it goes after she accepts my friend request..

I've been accepted :) Will be moving to Savannah end of May or first week of June... looking for a roommate... I tried the Facebook link but I only see one person on there (Katie L.)...

I will be coming up to Savannah April 5th-8th (Thurs-Sun) to look at apartments... let me know if anyone is interested ... thanks

Can anyone give me any advice on the interview process at SUSOP? I am very nervous, need all the information I can get!

Can anyone give me any advice on the interview process at SUSOP? I am very nervous, need all the information I can get!

Well, everyone seems really friendly, be enthusiastic when answering the questions, they do ask situational questions, so be prepared for that.

I am still looking for a roommate if anyone is interested. I have a apartment place in mind. Its $655/mo for 2 beds 1 bath. I believe its about 0.7 miles away from campus.

I am looking for a roommate for Columbia, SC campus. Let me know if anyone is interested. Seems so hard to find a roommate. D:

Also w/ 16 members on FB, I wonder how many has been accepted at this point.

I was accepted to South last week (so i'm in my 10 day deposit period)... How did everyone decide to go to South rather than another school? I am waiting on my decision for UGA and still don't know where I want to go. :confused:

I decided on south for a few reasons. I like their 3 yr outline, especially their MBA/PharmD program. Its very organized making it easier for me to go back to visit my family. Also, because I have family 2 hr drive away from them.

I liked that it was a 3 year program also. The only thing that is worrying me is that it is a newer school and not many people have heard of it. Do you think that it might affect our future job or residency placement?

Can anyone recently accepted tell me when you had your interview and when and how you got your acceptance? I just had an interview and was wondering if they only send out letters and how long it took. Thanks!

My interview was way back in Oct., they call me a week after saying I was accepted and I received my letter a week after that.

I interviewed last Friday and got an email today that I've been accepted to the Columbia campus.

I also interviewed last Friday and got accepted to the Savannah campus :D:soexcited:

Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted :)

Hi,
I have my interveiw this week at south university school of pharmacy. very nervous, please help with tips and also how are the classes the first semster. I mean the schedule of classes. Do we have classes monday through friday. I live in atlanta and plan on driving to south carolina its only 4hrs away. Pls advice mostly on the interveiw

Does anyone live (or considering living) in the apartments they talked about in the interview that r partially furnished with utilities included (SAV campus) if so what r they like?! R they nice?!

Hi,
I have my interveiw this week at south university school of pharmacy. very nervous, please help with tips and also how are the classes the first semster. I mean the schedule of classes. Do we have classes monday through friday. I live in atlanta and plan on driving to south carolina its only 4hrs away. Pls advice mostly on the interveiw

I had my interview with Dr.Wynn and Lingle, both had good humor and were laid back. Especially Dr.Wynn, consider yourself lucky if he interview you. Just remember to be yourself, because it shows confidence, and don't tense up, the conversation should flow naturally.

Has anyone else heard anything from South? I interviewed March 9, and am still waiting?

Hmmm maybe you might hear back by this friday at the earliest.

I interviewed on March 9th also. I have yet to hear anything. Let me know if/when you hear back! :)

Hey!

Can some of you that have been accepted post your stats for the Savannah campus? I'm planning on applying there this summer for the next class and wanted to know what they look at the most. I'll have a BS degree and will have completed all of their prereqs.

I was accepted into the Columbia campus! I need to make my deposit, I received a letter with all the information on it but I am out of town. Can't we pay online? and if so could someone send me the website? Thanks!!

I was accepted into the Columbia campus! I need to make my deposit, I received a letter with all the information on it but I am out of town. Can't we pay online? and if so could someone send me the website? Thanks!!

I dont believe so. You could pay by credit card by phone.

Congrats to all that are accepted for this june. YEAHH!!!
anyone need roommate. is there a roommate thread??
25/m from atlanta. pm me if anyone interested.

hey guys! I was just accepted to the Columbia, SC campus! can't wait to start in June! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Any ideas on apartments around the area of the Columbia campus? I'm going up in 2 weeks or so to go apartment hunting

Hey is anyone that is accepted to South University and looking for a guy Roommate for South Carolina Columbia Campus PLZ let me knw

Anyone looking for a roommate plz let me knw thank you

Last edited:
I'll probably be goin up in two weeks to look for an apartment, so depending on the prices for apartments idk of I'll be rooming with anyone

PHP:
I'll probably be goin up in two weeks to look for an apartment, so depending on the prices for apartments idk of I'll be rooming with anyone

With a roommate you are looking at 400-600 per month including utilities. Without room mate you are looking at 700-900, including utilities.

Congrats to all that got accepted. Please join "their" facebook group, friend Samantha or Rachel and have them add you. There are a lot of people looking for room mates and have been unable to get any at this point. New addition to the group will help w/ that situation. They also post detailed housing information on the group along w/ other important information you should know.

Hello All,

I am searching for roommate(s) for the Savannah Campus. If interested please pm me.

thanks