South University Savannah GA-Interview Experiences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

silver230

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was invited for an interview at South Univeristy College of Pharmacy Savannah Georiga and would like to know more about the interview experience. How long does it take? What do they ask?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I interviewed in mid December and really enjoyed the experience. You start in a large group of people while the faculty gives a presentation. After that, they split everyone up to write an essay, conduct personal interviews and tour the campus. The interviews were typical of any pharmacy school that they ask questions to judge your character, personality, professional mindset, academics, personal experiences, etc. Savannah, GA is a beautiful city with a great southern atmosphere. I would consider touring the city as well as the campus if you are seriously considering the school. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

What is the atomsphere like at South University in Savannah GA from your first P1 years? How is the curriculum? How fast do you move? How long do you stay on one subject and go to the next semester?