Special Sleep Beds Indication

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faebinder

Slow Wave Smurf
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any special sleep bed indications ever for patients? Any trials that shows they matter in any situation? Some of those beds cost over a $1000. :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Agreed.

http://hollandiainternational.com/advanced-sleep-systems.asp (then click platinum --> elite )

What's interesting that they sell $10k - $50K beds ....with built in LCD / surround sound speakers etc...so i guess some beds can worsen sleep hygiene and subsequently worsen insomnia.

"Ass - For a great night's sleep, we recommend The Elite + Vita Tech.

State-of-the-Art Sony Bravia® television and surround system are incorporated into the bed frame allowing intimate viewing. Your sleep system is combined with an opulent, relaxing mattress that has a side panel 3 Dimensional (3D) netted fabric for additional ventilation. Sleeping on your stomach is not recommended because it is not a good position for your back. Having an adjustable sleep system will help you rest in a different position. Sleeping on your back in a slightly elevated position enhances your breathing and circulation as well as alleviates pressure from your lower back."

Woah! I couldn't imagine that $10k and up. I found some other brand of sleep beds like incredibeds that are costing $300-400 and have the same special sleeping indications.

Last edited: