Specialization in Denmark

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NetPharoh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a no EU medical doctor and i hope to continue my post graduate training in Denmark. I have already sent my documents to the national board of health and i'm waiting for my temporary work permit and at the same time i'm learning danish.

I wonder if any one else here is interested in getting a specialty there so we may help each other?? also is here any one who already works there who can give an idea about the current situation of the job market there and how hard it is to find a job there ??

Thanx in advance for your help

Members don't see this ad.

I am really interested of moving to scandinavian country, I am consider applying for Danmark, but I am trying to get into Norway 1st. Explaine to me please how easy is the dannish programme, what's your latest observation about the system and the training in there ?

Thx and good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Great to see someone else interested in doing a residency program in DK. I haven't gotten there yet i just sent my papers and waiting for my degree to get recognized and at the same time i started learning danish on my own which is kinda hard.

Take a look at this link it explains the registration procedures for doctors from outside the EU http://www.sst.dk/English/Education and authorization/Medical Doctor/New terms.aspx

Hi,
DO you know by any chance if i can see the info from the link you posted in English?

Thanks a lot for the links.
Do you know where i can find information about application for residency in DK?

Thanks a lot for the links.
Do you know where i can find information about application for residency in DK?

You also need to follow the links: "These pages contain information for health personals trained abroad on how to apply for Danish authorization."

i am trying also to see what are the reccomendations to apply or how to find a residency place in ophthalmology in denemark...have i comunicate with the the same hospital or university ..??

Hi :) I`m a medical student in the last year of my education. I want to continue my postgraduate education in Denmark. Can you tell me what kind of documents I must to sent and where. :) Thank you!

So how did it all go? Im really interested in this but can't find any useful information on internet.
What were the requirements for getting the specialty? any other information you might think would be uselfull and where did you get yours?

Cheers :)

Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me regarding finding a medical related student job till the time i could clear danish language.
I already have got my equivalence from sst