Speed ww game today!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone up for a speed game today? I am bored and want to mod one since I have time today! If we get enough people we can start at 3 pm central time, if not then no big deal, we won't play!

Stealing SOV/Lissa's rules:

SPEED WW - SIGN UP:

Rules:
1)Nights are 15 minutes.
a) wolves: I'm not telling how many or if conversions are allowed! :D I will act on the first PM I receive from a wolf
b) seer: 1 seer. Must tell me who they are investigating in 10 minutes.
c) angel: 1 angel. Can protect 1 person a round. Must receive who they are protecting in 10 minutes, otherwise they protect the same person as previous night.

2)Days are a maximum of 45 minutes, usually much less. Once a plurality is reached in a vote, voting is over.
3)NO PMs for anyone (except for night activities) That takes too much time, have something to say, say it on the thread.
4)There will be breaks for moderators life as necessary.
5)Only 12 players. No exceptions.
6) Repeat: No PM-ing.
7) No elaborate write-ups. This is a no-frills game. And nothing is going on behind the scenes to be explained.

Members don't see this ad.

1. hedgiehog

1. hedgiehog
2. nordicat

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I'm still a little intimidated by the speed WW's! but I look forward to watching :)

I want to sign up!!!!! But I have a date at 9 pm-ish which is 4 pm CST - boooooo!!!!!!! Can I do both??? :laugh:

Katie this will be fun! Don't be intimidated! And devyn that might be tough:) have fun on your date! If we don't get enough people, which looks like what's going to happen, we can always start later if more people sign up later!

1. hedgiehog
2. nordicat
3.katie8

Okay, I will try! :D

I want to play but I probably won't be home by 3. If I make it home in time and there are still spots left, I would love to play.

I'm gonna wait to see at what time the game is about to start and sign up of there is a spot. If it starts too late, I can't play because I gotta help pick up jumps here..

It definitely doesn't look like we will have enough people to start by 3 so we can start whenever we get enough people, although probably no later than 6 pm central time.

I think I'm going to have to pass on this one--but I wish you all the best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
It definitely doesn't look like we will have enough people to start by 3 so we can start whenever we get enough people, although probably no later than 6 pm central time.

Perfect! Im available all evening with probably limited attentiveness between 9-10pm EST :laugh:(walking dead finale anyone?!?!?!)

1. hedgiehog
2. nordicat
3.katie8
4.lissarae06

If sign up and clean up both go at this rate, I might be able to play. Hahaha

1. hedgiehog
2. nordicat
3.katie8
4.lissarae06
5.SOV

I can give it a try. FYI I am working on details of another WW game right now.

Wahoo for working on another WW game :) SOV.

I can only play in the speed game if it starts really soon because I have to get to bed early and Amazing race is on at 8 EST.

Sorry squirrels, doesn't look like its gonna happen :/ I definitely would have to start by 6

SOV what's the theme of your WW game?

The game is based on world history.
I am not sure if I am going to do it here or in the lounge.

I am trying to set it up now, so it is all ready to go.

I am going to be having surgery and in the hospital from April 12th. So I thought I would need something to keep me busy while I recover. Hopefully I will be able to mod the game through the haze of drugs. .

With crazy European kings? :D those are my favorite part of history!

Considering its almost 7pm.... are you still trying to get people to sign up? If so... :D

SOV what's the theme of your WW game?
I have finished writing up the roles. Now I am not sure I can "sit" on them for over 3 weeks.
They are talking to me, whispering evil things in my ear.... "you have the time", "you can make up another game next month", "don't you want to know how it will turn out", etc etc.

I am not really good at denying myself that which I really want.

I have finished writing up the roles. Now I am not sure I can "sit" on them for over 3 weeks.
They are talking to me, whispering evil things in my ear.... "you have the time", "you can make up another game next month", "don't you want to know how it will turn out", etc etc.

Well I've missed out on the last two games. So I say listen to the evil voices!

I'll sign up when I get to my room!

You should listen to the little voices :) You have plenty of time, you know you want to start sooner than 3 weeks from now. Plenty of time to run this one and come up with another one :cool:

It's my Spring Break right now and I have had the worst weekend ever (not exaggerating). I NEED this! Do it now!

Are we gonna start playing today? Because I have a class at 1:25 where I can't have a computer/phone and then work at 5 tomorrow..

Doesn't look there's enough people to play, sorry guys!