Spreadin' the Love: Your Fave 5 SDNers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
flatearth is my favorite

but i guess i like a lot of you people

Members don't see this ad :)
My favorite, (mostly) unfunny members, in no particular order:
shark2000
drizzt3117
DrMidlife
Birdstrike
Panda Bear, MD (dunno what his user name is...)
Not even gonna bother listing LizzyM, Goro, Winged Scapula, Catalystik, etc. You already know.

Favorite banned users:
Dr JPH
Fivo
kpcrew
BlackSwan
bzhang9
RogueUnicorn - Account on Hold
(basically any snarky poster that expertly rustles hypersensitive pre-meds' jimmies)
[Will add more later as I think of them...]
Panda Bear was probably my favorite poster.

My favorite banned poster is glade.

SLUser11 is a pretty cool dude.

YeahItsMe is my number 1, all-time fav SDNer.

Members don't see this ad :)
IM first, then Surgery.

I have the ignominious pleasure of knowing him in person at one point in time.

My favorite banned poster was misterioso. :smuggrin:

Only until I get banned though, right?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

YeahItsMe is my number 1, all-time fav SDNer.

Haha, yea. My list would halfway consist of people that have at some point pissed me off (more entertaining). This guy's that and more (a celebrity of sorts). At least #3.

Last edited:
flatearth :mad: :thumbdown:

Also that person over the summer who kept starting threads like nobody's business, got put on hold, then came back with a vengeance before being banned.

Was that iluvscience? That person drive me nuts!

Then they created a new account and apologized, stating that they were previously iluvscience and created a new account knowing it was against the rules. However, you have to note the persistence. That's something they should include on the AMCAS. :smuggrin:

A few words of advice: while it's fun to post these kinds of threads, I would caution you to not let this become a thread about our least favorite users.

One of the reasons that these forums are widely derided is the unwelcoming and sometimes unpleasant atmosphere.

Those of us here all believe in the mission and purpose of SDN. But I would hate to see this degenerate into a thread about least favorite users and therefore giving credence to the complaints about us.

A few words of advice: while it's fun to post these kinds of threads, I would caution you to not let this become a thread about our least favorite users.

One of the reasons that these forums are widely derided is the unwelcoming and sometimes unpleasant atmosphere.

Those of us here all believe in the mission and purpose of SDN. But I would hate to see this degenerate into a thread about least favorite users and therefore giving credence to the complaints about us.

In my defense, I only qualified why they'd be my favorite, even if it is a bit backwards. Never said anything about my least favorite, which really don't exist.

Inherent within this post is some validity. However it's really hard to ignore the fact there are some users on here who are extremely discouraging and disrespectful to theirs fellow users, and others who become a nuisance for other legitimate reasons. Hence, they develop the "certainly not a favorite reputation."

Call them out I say!

Inherent within this post is some validity. However it's really hard to ignore the fact there are some users on here who are extremely discouraging and disrespectful to theirs fellow users, and others who become a nuisance for other legitimate reasons. Hence, they develop the "certainly not a favorite reputation."

Call them out I say!

A revolution! :corny::corny:

everyone except MedPR.

that dude needs to get banned so he can go outside and enjoy the sun for a bit.

You should experience the joys of bluetooth and talk to text apps.

I have bluetooth in my car. Most text to talk apps don't work when you have music playing in the background. Also I'm not typically driving for long enough periods of time that any text/email can't wait until I park.

No ipad. I'm poor.

..feel you on that...

tumblr_m57rgaEIcp1qefkujo2_500.gif