St. Augustine Interview Notification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aksexton

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knew when they start notifiying people of interviews of USA for the Fall 2010 class? I sent all of my application materials in by the deadline of December 15 and was expecting to hear back from them shortly after. I recieved an e mail from the coordinator that said they had recieved all of my information but the signed forms from the PT for observation hours. As soon as I got the e mail I overnighted them. I think I have a good chance of getting in. My stats are pretty good. I have a 3.7 GPA, low GRE scores unfortunately, over 3,000 hours of PT/OT experience in Acute Care and outpatient settings. Do my stats look good for this school. If you could provide any input that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i have a friend that goes there now and had under 1000 gre and a not-so-great gpa. you seem to have great stats, so i wouldn't worry too much. my school didn't send usa my transcripts on time so i haven't heard anything yet either. i called last week and they said i should hear within two weeks... so we'll see. good luck =)

Thanks a lot! When did you send in your application? I hope to hear back soon in two weeks also!

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent all of my stuff in a week before the dead line and heard from them on Friday about an interview, which takes place on Feb 26th. Your time will be coming soon...

my application arrived there about 2 or 3 weeks before he deadline. :) keep the fingers crossed for all of us