Program-Specific Info / Q's St Augustine online MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GradSchoolz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any thoughts on this program? I emailed an inquiry to the admissions rep about a week ago and haven't heard back. I am wondering if you know how competitive it is to get in. I am also wondering how hard the program is. Any insight would be appreciated. It sounds great in that it is part-time and mostly online! It seems to be designed for working professionals. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I visited St. Augustine's Florida Campus last week. They admit a new class 3 times a year, which is different from most programs. They have a class start in January, May, and September. Because of this, I think it might be a little bit less competitive than other schools, although applying to start in the fall is probably more competitive than the other terms. Their regular MOT program is accelerated, so you finish in 2 years as opposed to 2.5, so I imagine the program is very rigorous.

I was not aware that they had an online program, is that what you are asking about. I know that have a flexible MOT program that you can do over a course of 4 years or so. I haven't researched it much so don't know if it's online.