St. John Fisher Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anromain

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there!

I haven't seen a thread about the Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2019 yet so wanted to make one to hopefully get to know some of my fellow classmates. I was recently accepted into St. John Fishers Wegmans School of Pharmacy and have accepted my offer!

I made a Facebook group if anyone was interested in joining. It may be helpful if anyone needs to find roommates before classes start!
Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/686846904745962/

I look forward to meeting you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

I recently accepted my offer as well! I have started to add those that I know who currently attend St. John Fisher and have accepted their offer to the school of pharmacy to the Facebook group. Hopefully we will have a larger group soon!

Hi All! Seriously considering SJF SoP...can anyone give me any info on their interview process? Is it group, or one on one, or three on one? How long was everyone's?? approximately :)
Also about how long after the interview did you find out your admissions status???
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
is this school a diploma mill?

is this school a diploma mill?

Definitely Not!
  • Fully accredited since 2010 and reaffirmed until 2016 in 2013.
  • 98.67% pass rate on the NAPLEX.
  • 93.6% on-time graduation rate.
  • 1680 hours of APPEs required instead of 1440.
  • Secure offline ExamSoft based tests with questions coded for ACPE content area standards.
  • Mandatory CE and volunteering P1 through P3 year.
  • 15 disease state based longitudinal activities to complete your P4 year in addition to experiential education office proscribed rotational assignments and daily activities per preceptor.
  • Two semesters of compounding lab even if not intending to compound or get licensed in NY.
  • 15 students doing independent research for credit this semester, 19 last fall.

Reactions: 1 user
Where is everyone living next year? I'm hoping to find a place near campus. Also, is there a facebook group for accepted students?

Last edited:
Where is everyone living next year? I'm hoping to find a place near campus. Also, is there a facebook group for accepted students?

Most people that wanna live really close to campus are in the two mega complexes, Eastwood and Elmwood Court.
I've lived in Elmwood Court for my entire time at WSOP.
Elmwood Court is a great deal compared to the places in Pittsford.
Gas, cable, water, and trash are all included.
Literally five traffic lights to campus.
Minutes to downtown too and walkable to the foodie heaven Twelve Corners.

One of the pharmacy administrators usually puts together a roommate match list with preferences when it gets closer.

PM me if you're going to do an onsite visit at Elmwood Court so I can refer you.

Most people that wanna live really close to campus are in the two mega complexes, Eastwood and Elmwood Court.
I've lived in Elmwood Court for my entire time at WSOP.
Elmwood Court is a great deal compared to the places in Pittsford.
Gas, cable, water, and trash are all included.
Literally five traffic lights to campus.
Minutes to downtown too and walkable to the foodie heaven Twelve Corners.

One of the pharmacy administrators usually puts together a roommate match list with preferences when it gets closer.

PM me if you're going to do an onsite visit at Elmwood Court so I can refer you.

That would be great! I'm still at school for the rest of the month and am gonna be tied up in an abundance of things in may but I'll probably start seriously looking for housing in June in which case I may plan a trip down to Rochester. Thank you!