St.Matthew's University 2017!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crazycalico

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who all has applied to SMU recently???? Have you heard anything from them?

Share any experiences that you have with St.Matthew's for us applicants this year!
I am extraordinarily anxious to hear back from them. Good luck to everybody this cycle!

Thank you!:xf:

Members don't see this ad.

If you have gotten accepted or rejected, do you care to share you experience? Thanks!

I have an interview, via Skype, with St. Matthews tomorrow. If accepted, I will start September 2013. Any one have advice?

Members don't see this ad :)
Was just accepted on Wednesday. Now trying to figure out the money options!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know when you hear if you got in.

Also stay in touch with me. I am thinking of applying there, but I dont have money so I would have to get loans and I do not know what type of loan options they really have for students from the US.

Do you know the answers to any of these questions?
I have some questions:

1- what are the stats of your incoming students, GPA, GRE, Etc. What percent of applications are accepted each term? What percent of student end up graduating?

2- What percent of ST. Matthews student pass the PAVE on their first try?
Also what percent of students that take the NAVLE pass on the first try?

What are your stats, if you dont mind letting me know.

Thanks
Serena

I applied for January 2014 and got accepted.. for September 2013. I'm rushing to do immigration stuff right now. Good times.

Overall GPA was a 3.34 with a combined GRE score of 1270, writing 5.5 (old scale, IDK this newfangled scale thing). Lots of extracurriculars and experience, 3 veterinarian LoRs.

(PS hi ND, I see you)

I know about Davenport but has anyone been able to get a private loan? My family is not in a position to help.