Stats of US universities accepting international students for Audiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Girlili

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am an undergrad student in Canada, hoping to apply for AUD in the US. But I am not sure which schools to apply to.

Does anybody know Which US universities offer the highest number of seats for international students that want to apply to Audiology?

There are stats for US medical and dental schools, but I couldn't find one for AUD.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am an undergrad student in Canada, hoping to apply for AUD in the US. But I am not sure which schools to apply to.

Does anybody know Which US universities offer the highest number of seats for international students that want to apply to Audiology?

There are stats for US medical and dental schools, but I couldn't find one for AUD.

There are no designated seats for international students specifically. You are put in the same pool of applicants as everyone else.

Are you sure about this? Because in Canada there are designated seats for international students. :S

I'm sure, unless there's a few weird schools! I'm a Canadian going to a US school for audiology. The biggest thing to remember is that you'll be paying out-of-state tuition unless you go to a school that doesn't have it, or you receive tuition waivers.