Status Update for NOVA in aadsas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS Perez

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So a status for NSU on AADSAS came up for me. I interviewed there back in october. It says to check back Dec 3rd for an update.

Did anyone else get this? It seems to be bad news since everyone that has gotten that message has been rejected, although before interviews. Therefore, it is very puzzling. Did anyone else get it?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't even have NOVA on AADSAS School Decisions and I interviewed earlier this month...

I don't even have NOVA on AADSAS School Decisions and I interviewed earlier this month...

Would you do me a favor. Can you go to the NOVA webstar admissions and see if you have admissions fee on the checklist?

Members don't see this ad :)
Please all of you reading this post, post if you have the AADSAS status of check back the 3rd, and whether you have the acceptance fee requirement on your wbstar portal for NSU?

I think you're panicking without just cause. If anything, I feel like it would be a good sign to see what you are seeing,

no panicking, I am trying to see if the aadsas status and the acceptance fee on the portal correlate. Would you please check if you applied to NOVA?

Unfortunately I forgot my webstar login info....wth

Edit: apparently I was on the wrong page...well, I don't have that acceptance fee requirement on webstar.

Last edited:
no panicking, I am trying to see if the aadsas status and the acceptance fee on the portal correlate. Would you please check if you applied to NOVA?

acceptance fee or application fee? I don't see nova on my aadsas.

acceptance fee or application fee? I don't see nova on my aadsas.

I do, thats why am saying there is something going on here. I am not inclining to final conclusions, but i need to spend the next few days on some illusion.

When i log into my portal, there are two new items. Application fee :1000 dollars and Pre-registration fee: 1000 dollars. And i have check back december 3rd on aadsas.

I have those items in my nova portal, but nothing in the columns next to them. do you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interesting. I have the new columns on webstar, and the updated AADSAS portal. What does it mean?!

Could someone post a link to the webstar portal? Thanks

EDIT: Never mind I found it. Nothing is updated. Did you guys always have NOVA on your portal always or did it recently appear?

Recently appeared. I also have other recent activity on webstar. It looks like they were verifying all of my pre reqs a few days ago.

Sorry ..kidding. I have that on my checklist but nothing on my portal...I never noticed that section before so I wouldn't know if I was there before or not.

Recently appeared. I also have other recent activity on webstar. It looks like they were verifying all of my pre reqs a few days ago.

I don't have verified pre-reqs yet though...

I don't want to assume anything, but I have a hunch as well. There's no way to know until the 3rd!

I dont want to assume anything either, but i prefer to come up with enthusiastic conclusions and these are at least for me, very promising clues. I will collect all this for a positive intent, not a negative one. lol good luck!, by the way same DAT as me :) is NSU your number one choice?

Leaked acceptance info, lol?

lol! we got them! hahaha there are some people that might think these are false conclusion, and most likely they are right, but i think they are setting things up ;) I think these are exceptional clues towards acceptance. Good luck everyone! please let us know what you see in your Webstar portal and aadsas!

really? you have the acceptance fee but not the pre reqs verification? wow this gets more puzzling hahahahah!

Ya I do! I have the acceptance and pre-registration fee! As far as pre-reqs being verified, mine would be a horror to figure out since I went to a quarter system school... And its still not on my portal.

Ya I do! I have the acceptance and pre-registration fee! As far as pre-reqs being verified, mine would be a horror to figure out since I went to a quarter system school... And its still not on my portal.

Okay that explains why!! quarter system must be a pain. okay what about your aadsas!!?!?!

hmmm I don't have NOVA on my AADSAS portal and nothing new on my webstar, just AADSAS service application, DAT test scores, and dental application fee. where on the webstar are you looking? When did you interview?

hmmm I don't have NOVA on my AADSAS portal and nothing new on my webstar, just AADSAS service application, DAT test scores, and dental application fee. where on the webstar are you looking? When did you interview?

Right bellow that, the application fee and pre registration fee is right below the prereqs. I interview october 10th.

I dont want to assume anything either, but i prefer to come up with enthusiastic conclusions and these are at least for me, very promising clues. I will collect all this for a positive intent, not a negative one. lol good luck!, by the way same DAT as me :) is NSU your number one choice?

It seemed like a great school, for sure. Happy students, happy faculty, good clinical program. It's just really far away for me, so there might be better options on the table come December 3rd if I'm lucky. Although, if it was between BU and NOVA, I'll be heading to NOVA for sure. That's how much BU put me off on interview day (and I'm from the Boston area)!

Interviewed Nov 15 (not even 2 weeks ago) and nothing updated...Maybe I bombed my interview, lol...

hmmm don't have those fees or any prereq verification... hopefully it's because I didn't interview till just a couple weeks ago :scared:

yeah, i have my pre reqes verified. What does your aadsas say?

All of that is blank...if I look under "Supplemental Information" on aadsas I can see that NOVA has never updated my portal, other schools I interviewed at updated a few days after interviewing. I was at NOVA Nov 15th though so not much time has passed.

It seemed like a great school, for sure. Happy students, happy faculty, good clinical program. It's just really far away for me, so there might be better options on the table come December 3rd if I'm lucky. Although, if it was between BU and NOVA, I'll be heading to NOVA for sure. That's how much BU put me off on interview day (and I'm from the Boston area)!

What about TUFTS? TUFTS is way better than BU in my opinion.

Guys i don't think you should feel down because you don't have that. We need to be clear that these are just assumptions!

What about TUFTS? TUFTS is way better than BU in my opinion.

Yeah Tufts was super awesome.

Also, yes, calm down people. We're not trying to cause mass panic. Just making assumptions which could be entirely incorrect. Only a few more days.

Last edited:
I don't have NOVA on the portal since I turned in my application or got the interview invite and no update on webstar. I don't see a pre-reqs column either. Where are you guys looking on webstar exactly. Interviewed in October and it went well..so I don't know now...lol

Hm, I just checked and it's not updated on aadsas or webstar for me. Is it still up for you guys? Felt like I did well on the interview.. maybe not.

Is NOVA listed for you guys in AADSAS? Strange I never had it on AADSAS from the beginning.

Is NOVA listed for you guys in AADSAS? Strange I never had it on AADSAS from the beginning.

I think it just recently listed for some people yesterday (11/27/2012). However, before then, it wasn't listed for anyone. I currently don't have it updated on my AADSAS account yet or my webstar account. I did interview rather late (November 14th), however, I'm pretty sure it's still not a good sign since mdb6476 above interviewed later than I did and has his/her webstar account updated. :laugh:

I think it just recently listed for some people yesterday (11/27/2012). However, before then, it wasn't listed for anyone. I currently don't have it updated on my AADSAS account yet or my webstar account. I did interview rather late (November 14th), however, I'm pretty sure it's still not a good sign since mdb6476 above interviewed later than I did and has his/her webstar account updated. :laugh:

I am freaking out now, especially since I interviewed in October and nothing is updated. Maybe they haven't updated for everyone or unless they realized it and changed something...lol

Nothing new on webstar... nothing on AADSAS.. interviewed first day

Last edited:
Okay that explains why!! quarter system must be a pain. okay what about your aadsas!!?!?!

GUYS! It JUST showed up on my AADSAS today! crazy. Hope it means something good! haha

All this early excitement is making me really want to go to Nova! lol. Im imagining palm trees and sunshine... :D

Nova just appeared on my AADSAS with the check back on Dec. 3 status, but webstar is still not showing anything new

Is this the message people have been getting on AADSAS?

"Please check back on December 3 for more information regarding your decision status with this school"

Nooo I really loved this school :( Dang I hope if we don't have anything it doesn't mean that we didn't get in :/ Sigh I want to be a chosen one LOL