STEP 2 CK AFTERNOON session?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gensurgeon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any body knows if prometric offers PM (or not as early as 9) sessions?

Members don't see this ad.

I did the 11:00 amCK. It was pretty sweet. Had a nice brunch before rolling into the testing center. It was only offered like once every two weeks though. I think it helps if you know that you're not going to take all the time allotted or else you're there all day. By the time I was done I had like two hours of "break" banked so it was no big whoop.

Members don't see this ad :)
can you please tell me which centers offer the PM session? prometric does not have a site with the actual centers that offer these sessions. Thanks!

can you please tell me which centers offer the PM session? prometric does not have a site with the actual centers that offer these sessions. Thanks!

where in the country are trying to take the exam? you have to look up each center individually to see if they have 9 hour slots available for the particular day

Realize this is an old thread, but how about testing centers that offer later times anywhere at all in the United States?