USMLE Step 2 Cs pictures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chupunkua

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen pictures in step 2cs? I'm just curious

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering the same thing.
We all know it is not allowed to talk about cases and specific details. However, I hope someone can write at least about the level of difficulty. Was the image easy to interpret etc

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What pictures? Lol....

From usmle.org:
"Beginning May 22, 2016, USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills examinees may see a case in which the standardized patient provides a digital image (for example, a photograph, x-ray, MRI, or CT) on a tablet computer. Examinees will be able to enlarge the image. During the pre-session orientation, examinees will have an opportunity to view a sample image on a tablet, and to practice enlarging the image.

Not all examinations will include a case with an image. Examinees will see a maximum of one case with an image per examination."

From usmle.org:
"Beginning May 22, 2016, USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills examinees may see a case in which the standardized patient provides a digital image (for example, a photograph, x-ray, MRI, or CT) on a tablet computer. Examinees will be able to enlarge the image. During the pre-session orientation, examinees will have an opportunity to view a sample image on a tablet, and to practice enlarging the image.

Not all examinations will include a case with an image. Examinees will see a maximum of one case with an image per examination."

Lmao

Gave mine 3 days back...no pictures...infact none of my friends got them ..it's interesting because they show you an iPad and how to enlarge a picture. ..so you are genuinely expecting one...