step 2 Q book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GiJoe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
so im flying through Q book and I've noticed that some of the questions are wayy to easy and there tend to be a lot of "buzzwords". did anyone use qbook for step 2 and find it helpful? how are the questions compared to the real thing?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I got through the entire book. You're right in that many of the questions are a bit easier than those from other sources(like USMLEWorld). I thought that it was easier than the actual exam as well. However, I think that it stresses the right topics and provides a good review if you have the time to get through it. If you only have time for one question source and you don't mind spending more money, I would go with USMLEWorld over Kaplan Qbook.

good luck

used usmleworld -- very good source (just look past the typos and poor grammar). i saw qbank and some of the questions were a joke - my gf (who is NOT in medicine, was answering them).

on my test, i saw a lot of buzzwords. i thought the test to be easier than usmlew, but not much. from what i saw of kaplan, i dont think it would prepare u enough.