Step 2CK tomorrow....getting nervous!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedLover25

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my exam is tomorrow and I have been getting more and more nervous. I feel like I need to re-read EVERYTHING (i just read 150pgs worth of peds notes given out by the main kaplan author (short and to the point, he said the red book version is way too detailed) in an hour). lol

Same thing happened to me for Step 1 (I read half of pharm in 2-3 hours (11pm - 2am) the night before/morning of.

Probably nothing anyone can say, just venting I guess? :scared::scared::scared:

I had to sign up for a new u-world subscription recently, and on my last 300 (of which I've never seen) I'm averaging 62%, with my last 44q exam being 75%.

Should I review something? Like read cardio in Conrad Fischer's Step 2 book, or OB/gyn in his book. I read Peds the other day, most of IM, skipped surgery, skipped psyc (comfortable with these two)

Or just take a nyquil and pop in a movie?

ARGHHHHHHHHH lol

Members don't see this ad.

There's nothing left to review. If you're still awake, GOOD NIGHT and good luck. Sleep is too important to pass up for a board exam.

So my exam is tomorrow and I have been getting more and more nervous. I feel like I need to re-read EVERYTHING (i just read 150pgs worth of peds notes given out by the main kaplan author (short and to the point, he said the red book version is way too detailed) in an hour). lol

Same thing happened to me for Step 1 (I read half of pharm in 2-3 hours (11pm - 2am) the night before/morning of.

Probably nothing anyone can say, just venting I guess? :scared::scared::scared:

I had to sign up for a new u-world subscription recently, and on my last 300 (of which I've never seen) I'm averaging 62%, with my last 44q exam being 75%.

Should I review something? Like read cardio in Conrad Fischer's Step 2 book, or OB/gyn in his book. I read Peds the other day, most of IM, skipped surgery, skipped psyc (comfortable with these two)

Or just take a nyquil and pop in a movie?

ARGHHHHHHHHH lol

how was it, ML? I just took mine today too. It was def NOT worth pushing back x 9999 for me. Got a lot of stuff I didnt even bother reviewing.....like the million different obscure hernias. :wtf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm....I disagree. I will certainly sacrifice a few nights' sleep if that will guarantee a great score.
You can disagree if you like, but the truth of the matter is that if you don't have proper sleep the night before an exam that takes up 1/3 of an entire day, you aren't going to maximize your score.

That's a great little sign your icon is holding up. How do you make such signs...active? For lack of a better word? lol. I had no hernias on my test in end november.