step 3 score delay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strive01

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else take step 3 recently and not get there score back by the 4th Wednesday?!

If not, who should I go to/what should I do about it?

Members don't see this ad.

Scoring for Exams taken till around April is delayed. Check out fsmb for details.

Psychiatry Applicant 2016.

Did anybody who took the test recently got the score back in the usual 4 weeks or ALL the scores will be reported in May (the website says "most" but not "all")

Did anybody who took the test recently got the score back in the usual 4 weeks or ALL the scores will be reported in May (the website says "most" but not "all")

I have the same question NeuroOsler... I took mine on March 2nd/3rd and I'm still waiting (although it hasnt been 4 weeks yet). I sure hope I dont have to wait until the end of May like the announcement says.

Members don't see this ad :)
My score report is no longer viewable on the interactive website. I suppose it could mean the results are available tomorrow, but probably because the eligibility period expired. In the past, it looks like it's been available 1 week prior to when the target score release date states. In our case, I think that is May 18th since they're targeting May 25th.

Well it wasn't today :(
Hopefully on the 18th like you say...

It's may 25th per the website for anyone taking starting on Jan 18. Anyone know this - if someone takes the exam say on a Mon and Tues, does that Wednesday of the same week count as the the first Wednesday or is it the following Wednesday? And it's supposed to be 3 not 4 weeks typically

Took Step 3 on 2/13 and 19 and my score is finally up, 1 week prior to the 5/25 reported date. So relieved to say I passed! Good luck to everyone else who will be checking soon.

Reactions: 1 user
Took Step 3 on 2/13 and 19 and my score is finally up, 1 week prior to the 5/25 reported date. So relieved to say I passed! Good luck to everyone else who will be checking soon.

Thank you for this! I got no email but went to the website and found out I passed. Took it 2/5.

Just got the email. I am thankful to say that I passed. Only one more hurdle left (Family Medicine Boards next spring). Good luck to all.