Step I studying as a pre-med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcat_vanquisher

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm trying to get ahead of the pre-med pack so I wanted to start studying for Step I. Anyone suggest any resources? I hear first aid and anki are pretty good. I have a really open summer because I stopped volunteering after filling out my app.

inb4 gunners gonna gun

Members don't see this ad.

great idea!

i'd start by memorizing every known disease

start with the A's and you'll be scoring 270+ in no time

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
big robbins over the summer or gtfo

Hey guys I'm trying to get ahead of the pre-med pack so I wanted to start studying for Step I. Anyone suggest any resources? I hear first aid and anki are pretty good. I have a really open summer because I stopped volunteering after filling out my app.

inb4 gunners gonna gun

tumblr_static_3690fksjle80w08ckgwcs8k8w.jpg

inb4 gunners gonna gun
gunners gunna gun

inb4 gunners gonna gun

aaron-paul-boo-bitch.gif

Reactions: 2 users
...Don't you think you're a little bit behind? I started studying for Step 1 in high school...:confused:

Reactions: 4 users
...Don't you think you're a little bit behind? I started studying for Step 1 in high school...:confused:

I took step one as part of the birthing process, beat that! APGAR, check. Step 1, double check.

Reactions: 1 user
You will recall that there are developmental milestones that follow each other in sequence and cannot be skipped.
You know, it's actually possible to enjoy Aliens without having seen Alien. :laugh: I sure did!

But I totally agree with you about Step 1.

You know, it's actually possible to enjoy Aliens without having seen Alien. :laugh: I sure did!

But I totally agree with you about Step 1.
I enjoy aliens too. They are more appreciative than citizens any day!

Reactions: 3 users
I enjoy aliens too. They are more appreciative than citizens any day!
Here's some cool trivia:
Jenette Goldstein actually showed up to her Aliens audition in a dress because she thought the movie was about immigrants! :laugh:
latest

And she got the part!!

Reactions: 1 user

inb4 gunners gonna gun
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Reactions: 2 users
Reading first aid would likely be very difficult since you lack any context to put it in. You could watch pathoma though, or maybe read a brs physio book or something