Step II CS-Pass

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pril

7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received my Step II CS result last week and I passed.
I took the exam in August in Houston because I was doing an away elective there. I read FA two days before. Did not practice with anyone else. I wrote my note since I am very slow on the computer. I did not encounter any complicated cases or vague presentations. They were all very very common chief complaints. All of them (11 SP) had ethical question but they were relatively strait forward. Don't forget basic things such as introducing yourself, waching your hands, summarizing, draping, and be nice in general. I would recommend not using your watch to monitor the time. Try to be concise in regards to the history. Try to have a set format of questions in your mind. My home school OSCE was much more difficult because we also had to set a specific treatment plan for the patient.
Note: If your school does not require the exam before a certain date don't go out of your way to take it. If you have some extra time or you happen to be in one of the five cities take it but other than that don't stress out about it.

Members don't see this ad.