Step2 online study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

patvan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking for an online study partner for step 2 ck for 1-2 hrs in the evenings. It need not be every evening.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am studying for step 2 ck; will take it in september 2010. I am interested. I have never studied with anyone online before. Would it be like quizzing, buzzwords? I am not quizing and doing buzzwords with anyone right now, so it might help me.

Hello Slowlybutshelly,
Good to hear from you. This will be my first online study experience too. However its worth a try if at the end even an hr or two in an evening helps us to rebrush outlines ona major topic or helps us remember keypoints of any topic. I am studying for step2 ck and want to give it in October2010 but I still have a lot of work ahead. I can come on skype or yahoo messenger whatever works for you. Please let me know if you are a skype user. Whats a good time to call you? I am in Toronto so please tell me if there is a big time difference between us. Never the less, Im still willing to give it a try. If you have any topic in mind that you want to discuss beforehand, let me know.I appreciate your response. Happy studying:D

Sincerely,
patvan

Hello Slowlybutshelly,
Good to hear from you. This will be my first online study experience too. However its worth a try if at the end even an hr or two in an evening helps us to rebrush outlines ona major topic or helps us remember keypoints of any topic. I am studying for step2 ck and want to give it in October2010 but I still have a lot of work ahead. I can come on skype or yahoo messenger whatever works for you. Please let me know if you are a skype user. Whats a good time to call you? I am in Toronto so please tell me if there is a big time difference between us. Never the less, Im still willing to give it a try. If you have any topic in mind that you want to discuss beforehand, let me know.I appreciate your response. Happy studying:D

Sincerely,
patvan