Sterling Test Prep practice tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Derpz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with the following? I'm doing a passage/test heavy review and am always looking for more practice resources. They offer 4 tests each of BS/PS....the amazon reviews all seem glowing, but reviewers seem fake possibly, zero chatter on here about them

http://www.amazon.com/Physical-Biol...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1391804921&sr=1-1

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yeah I bought the BS and PS books. I was actually pretty happy with them. Yes, there are A LOT of typos and misspellings mainly in answer descriptions, but I thought the content was pretty solid. Bigger name companies are probably better, but these are good for extra practice for sure especially because they are in test-format too.

Anybody have any experience with the following? I'm doing a passage/test heavy review and am always looking for more practice resources. They offer 4 tests each of BS/PS....the amazon reviews all seem glowing, but reviewers seem fake possibly, zero chatter on here about them

http://www.amazon.com/Physical-Biol...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1391804921&sr=1-1

I just found out about those books in January. If you look inside the book on Amazon or their web page you can see a sample of the first physics test. It is really funny because I am sure that that first physics passage is identical to the one in Nova's physics (identical passage and questions.) I am wondering if they are the same author. Overall I can not speak much about it, since I do not own it. However, I would look at the 52 questions that you can already preview in the book and see if they are quality or if they make good practice. The price is not bad. Give us a review if you buy it. The reviews on the site and on Amazon are so vague, they seem fake.