Stewart University Med Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i like when he keeps talking about how they don't have their s*** together for rotations because it's a new school.

i would sure as hell hope that my school had figured out rotations before i started attending.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this Saul, but there have been other medical schools that have been opened within the last 40 years.

I can't begin to wonder what is going on in his head...

OK so i finished reading this whole thread at work today.
Being that it is the Friday before New Years, it has been a real slow day at work and i want to thank EVERYBODY for providing me with so much entertainment.

and i ESPECIALLY want to thank STEWART UNIVERSITY and SAUL for making it all possible. It couldn't have been possible without you.

I expected another page of posts to read on Monday, since I expect Monday to be slow at work also :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I LOVE STEWIE U!

"Because as our school grows, the number of applicants is growing. So as the number of applicants growing it's gonna start becoming impacted..."

...Like my wisdom teeth?

Also, I believe he slipped up and said the program is 2 and 10 years! Way to sell that acceleration, Saul!

I gotta feeling he's been reading this thread when he said that people shouldn't be bashing Stewart U.

How is Saul able to do C-sections with the attending while the school is still only in its "basic science" phase?

I like the part referring to their curriculum:

"It's not short, just accelerated."

I feel bad for the guy -- he doesn't defend himself well. For instance on YouTube, when his detractors (us) post snide remarks, his response is, "What med school do YOU go to?" This is a terrible strategy, because it gives us the happy opportunity to say, "Well, I go to (insert name of medical institution where the janitor is not the best dressed/least depraved looking staff member)."

Also, I think I saw Aubree holding up a "HAND-BUFF YOUR BEEMER?" sign outside Giuseppe's Car Wash in North Philadelphia yesterday. She looked less desperate in person...

How is Saul able to do C-sections with the attending while the school is still only in its "basic science" phase?

Check out his comments under the YouTube videos. He was a surgical intern before entering medical school. I'd say he's more than qualified :laugh:

This chick wrote "thanks for your advice!" under one of his videos.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2C7nqBdwQ[/YOUTUBE]

It's amazing what some people put on the internet...

saul-rizzo.jpg

This stuff is classic! :)
saul = the future of medicine

[youtube]Gy2C7nqBdwQ[/youtube]

wow, "chronic daily headaches" . . . i'm in way over my head with this "medical" terminology.

sorry, where's my compassion? it's really SUCKY that she has this problem.

i just found this little gem posted under one of saul's installments:

I'm not sure if you're serious, but if you are, I would suggest you stop now.

You are going to end up killing people because of your incompetence.

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2C7nqBdwQ[/YOUTUBE]

"um this is like my first talking video..." LOL

I am going to call them and record the call. Anyone know how I can call & record the call from the PC?

You do know that' s illegal right.

You do know that' s illegal right.

Yeah, seeing as how the entire thing is a scam anyway, I'm sure Stewart U is not afraid of suing anyone for something like that Lokhtar.

can anyone figure out what's on that first page of his thick mysterious binder?
saul.jpg

i really wonder how much $ these guys are pulling in from this website/compilation of videos.

Has anybody ever thought to contact James Ferretti of the NIH, whom Stewart University claims is their Physiology/Neuroscience professor? I found him on the NIH website, http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/about/staff.htm, and he is Chief of Laboratory of Biophysical Chemistry. And I doubt he is a UC Berkeley professor as the website also claims...as I can't find mention of him on the UC Berkeley website whatsoever....

Quote:
Originally Posted by copingmethods
http://www.stewartmed.org/faculty.html

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/about/staff.htm

Again, strange that someone would go from NIH to SU - especially going from biophysical chemistry and research using NMR in biological systems to teaching neuroscience at Stewart.

And "his website" that they link to is just a flyer for a symposium that happened in 2006 dedicated to him.

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/meetings/ferretti/index.htm

Originally Posted by Picklesali
Yeah, that guy was well celebrated in his field and I think that symposium was for his retirement from the NIH? I too find it extremely hard to believe that Stewart would be his next endeavor in life, but I couldn't track down any contact information on the web to ask him myself.

Yes actually. I tried to hunt down his contact info, but it was nowhere to be found. I also tried contacting his former lab at the NIH to see if they had his information, but I believe the phone number was no longer in service or the web page had been discontinued (I don't remember which).

In any case, I would not be surprised if he's dead.

Did you also see the little gem than the chancellor graduated from the "University of Michigan in Ann Harbor, Maryland"

Yea...but Washington University is in Missouri! :D:D

Haha but your right...I can't wait until the whole scam blows up and the hoax is revealed...it's going to be great...

you're all just bashing the school because you were all rejected!

wait this school is headquartered in san jose? looks like ebay won't be the corporation contributing the most to the city's tax revenue stream...

Not only does Stewart have a medical school, they also have an MCAT prep course! :laugh:

http://partageznouvelles.com/releases/2006/12/prweb488852.htm

Just so you know, anybody can post things on PRWeb. Several months ago, I tracked one of Saul's internet usernames (which can be found spamming tons of premed forums but also at one place described himself) and it was the same as the IP who had posted several PRWeb pages describing Stewart Med. You'll see on the web page, that these are the pages that are linked to on the "Stewart in the News" Page.

Wow...I can't believe it. Guess I know what I'll be doing over Spring Break...going to Cali to check out this med school in person.

Oh ... and this is HILARIOUS because they don't even require the MCAT...until they become "impacted" that is.

I think Stewart University deserves its own Wikipedia article. Someone should tell Saul to get on that.

Not only does Stewart have a medical school, they also have an MCAT prep course! :laugh:

http://partageznouvelles.com/releases/2006/12/prweb488852.htm

"Results show Stewart University's course is the least expensive course at only $11.16 per instructional hour as compared to the pricier Stanley Kaplan course and the Princeton Review course. The Stewart University course is just $5,000, and includes 24 to 40 hours of live instruction"

Wow, 5000 USD for a prep course! Isn't Kaplan and Princeton under 2K, and can't you extend the course for no charge if you didn't improve your score or don't feel prepared enough?

The hilarity never seems to end. :laugh:

I think Stewart University deserves its own Wikipedia article. Someone should tell Saul to get on that.

Your too late. He has already tried several times, but the mods over there delete it every time and I believe they banned his ip.

Your too late. He has already tried several times, but the mods over there delete it every time and I believe they banned his ip.

NOooooooooo, you can't be serious. I needed a place to get more "info" about the school.

I have multiple acceptances, but none as highly ranked as Stewart. How am I going to make my decision now?

saul.jpg

Yeah, from embryology... some early stage picture.

Anka

What Is Wrong With His Hair

Jesus Christ

...that is supposed to be in all caps.

Has anybody ever thought to contact James Ferretti of the NIH, whom Stewart University claims is their Physiology/Neuroscience professor? I found him on the NIH website, http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/about/staff.htm, and he is Chief of Laboratory of Biophysical Chemistry. And I doubt he is a UC Berkeley professor as the website also claims...as I can't find mention of him on the UC Berkeley website whatsoever....

Actually, since we were talking about wikipedia, one of their mods actually did contact this professor to verify the validitity of the article that kept being re-created. He is a real professor. The wiki mod contacted him, and the deletion log for the page said "Although the professor did say he was asked to teach there and would, he does not recommend it for anyone who want's to be a real physician." Unfortunately, since I am not familiar with wikipedia, I can not find the deletion log anymore. It was a few months ago when I saw it, maybe someone else can do so and link it?

And why can't he keep his nose AT LEAST FOR THE DURATION OF THE VIDEO!!!

:barf::barf:

Actually, since we were talking about wikipedia, one of their mods actually did contact this professor to verify the validitity of the article that kept being re-created. He is a real professor. The wiki mod contacted him, and the deletion log for the page said "Although the professor did say he was asked to teach there and would, he does not recommend it for anyone who want's to be a real physician." Unfortunately, since I am not familiar with wikipedia, I can not find the deletion log anymore. It was a few months ago when I saw it, maybe someone else can do so and link it?

Wow, I didn't see that. I did see one page where the mod gave the reasons for deleting the Stewart page, and it included listing all of the places the IP address had posted and included the quote from the "chancellor" about Pamela Anderson (it was posted with Saul's IP, of course). I can't believe that that guy would actually teach there!!

HAHA I have been waiting so long for the sixth installment of this fictional story.

I like how he references the carribean being 10,000 miles away. I also think it is funny that he is trying to hold back a smile at 6:20 after he forgets to include himself as a student at stewart university. Oh finally, why is it only that the people who disparage stewart are the ones that got rejected there?

Thanks man for the update.

You beat me to that one. I was going to point out that is 10,000 miles away, would put you half-way around the world, as the circumference of the earth at the equator is 24,901.55 miles.

saul.jpg

I agree with embryology. Looks like the neural crest formation.

Someone should post that quote on his YouTube account...he seems to have banned my account from posting comments after I questioned the validity of Stewart University...haha...

wait this school is headquartered in san jose? looks like ebay won't be the corporation contributing the most to the city's tax revenue stream...

The admissions office address is near my Grandma's apartment. I might try and swing by to see what's up when I have the chance.

How would you guys react if you found out that one of your colleagues graduated from Stewart University? Serious question.

I think maybe there is only Saul and his mega scam with his moderate knowledge of creating websites . . . no professors, just Saul and his bank account.

How would you guys react if you found out that one of your colleagues graduated from Stewart University? Serious question.

:scared: <----- that would be my reaction. My face would turn blue and everything. Either that or I'll shake their hand and ask em how everyone on campus is doing. It all depends on whether I get in this cycle.

Wow, I didn't see that. I did see one page where the mod gave the reasons for deleting the Stewart page, and it included listing all of the places the IP address had posted and included the quote from the "chancellor" about Pamela Anderson (it was posted with Saul's IP, of course). I can't believe that that guy would actually teach there!!

Maybe the chancellor has something on him, like is blackmailing him to be willing to teach.

Or maybe they just happen to go waaay back, from before the chancellor became crazy (is this possible?) and the guy feels sorry for him.

first i would ask where the school actually is. Apparently nobody's ever been there.