Stewart University Med Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why would a school open up a myspace or friendster account?

Members don't see this ad.

Part 7 is up! hahaha...and he talks about his hair!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K692WpfF8cI

Poor guy. I feel really bad for him. He clearly at least has a sense of humour. We totally do have to save him :p. Of course he doesn't want saving and is delusional and digging himself in deeper. But come on! Free the Saul!

I'd say people should buy the shirts for humour value but uh, no, let's not support the scam. We could make a "Free Saul" shirt, though....

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Saul! If your reading this, lets see some of your classmates! Get them on youtube. Most medical schools allow applicants to talk with current students. Where are they? I'm calling them out!

Poor guy. I feel really bad for him. He clearly at least has a sense of humour. We totally do have to save him :p. Of course he doesn't want saving and is delusional and digging himself in deeper. But come on! Free the Saul!

I'd say people should buy the shirts for humour value but uh, no, let's not support the scam. We could make a "Free Saul" shirt, though....

Humour?

"I'm shed-yuled to see count Dracula." "Dracula?!" "Dracula?!" "Shed-yuled?"

Part 7 is up! hahaha...and he talks about his hair!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K692WpfF8cI

He thinks it is great that we are bashing his sham school and encourages us to continue . . . reverse psychology won't work, Saul.

Who has so much time, Saul? You should be busier in med school than undergrad.

Nobody thought your hair was a wig or a toupee. Nobody would pay for that wig or toupee.

Keep workin' out, Saul.

I love the way he tries to give advice about succeeding in medical school, haha!

If you are behind this, Saul, I hope you have some good advice about spending time in prison. If you are behind it, you are a genius as you seem to be so stupid while creating at least somewhat occasionally intelligent sounding propaganda for the school.

Wow, I'm just honored that he alluded to me for finding his MySpace account.
But seriously, why don't you post videos of your super secret campus and your classmates. Address the real issues, not your hair.

Wow, I'm just honored that he alluded to me for finding his MySpace account.
But seriously, why don't you post videos of your super secret campus and your classmates. Address the real issues, not your hair.

His hair is an issue. Haven't you seen all the threads about dating and marriage in med school? Some people are looking at this guy as a representation of the potential attractiveness of their future classmates. :laugh:

Saul, I think I love you. The way you say "body fluids" and "Dalton's Law" makes me all a-quiver. And your hair. Oooooh the volume. Will you let me mousse it for you in the morning...after you stay over at my place?

Love,
Pickles

hahahaha. :laugh:
i am trying SO hard not to laugh out loud at work right now.
the school SHOULD pay him to do these videos.
WOW!

Can someone who has a webcam and a lot of free time PLEASE do a youTube spoof of him? we can make a series also titled like "REAL med student".

I am actually waiting for his next video...too much entertainment :thumbup:

I'm personally wondering what kind of name "Stewart University" is for an imaginary school. If I were putting in this much effort into a spoof, I'd at least think of a cooler name.

Dude, this is so awesome that he acknowledged SDN. I feel like I'm on TV now.

I like the shirts though! I want to buy one and wear it to med school.

I want one too! Maybe I can wear it to work out like Saul does and get a girl like Pamela while I'm at it! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)

I gotta get one too, I'd rock it to class every day next year.

Happy New Year from all of your friends at Stewart University. If you would like to join our New Years party for prospective students please send a $100 party deposit to our account on paypal which you can find via our website. All details will be given out after you receive your receipt. Saul and I have been busy all month planning! Happy New Years!

Now I know why it's called "Stewart" University! All hail Stewie University!

Stewie_Governor_ANIM.jpg

I love this video! SDN is a cultural icon now.

hahaha...some of us should become television writers? His fictitious school is so much more elaborate than any of our commentary, most of which is substantiated and not speculation.

Try taming your hair with some clippers. Is your school as real as your mop?

This guy is totally cracking. Big mistake acknowledging us and engaging us in conversation in a very defensive manner. He is becoming embroiled in battle on youtube. I wish he would sign up on SDN and respond here.

I am a little weary of prodding him too much as he seems emotionally fragile and maybe a bit psychological vulnerable, not to mention out of touch with reality. Let's not drive him into doing anything crazy.

So I decided to try and find some more of these people on the website, and there are only two other "real" people among the faculty/staff, as quick google searches revealed:

Mihaela Pepel, MD, ND
http://www.santedayspapdx.com/practitioners.html
No mention of Stewart Med, says she's practicing in Oregon.
But there are no pictures of her on the internet.

Gunilla Leavitt
http://www.savagestupidity.com/credits.html
Graphic artist at savagestupidity.com, no mention of Stewart Med.
Interestingly enough, the picture on Stewart Med's site is a real picture of her.

And of course, James Ferretti who's been discussed above.

I don't doubt Gunilla had something to do with the monstrosity of a website that is stewartmed.org. She seems to be quite an interesting character herself as evidenced by her wedding pictures :laugh:.

I would like Saul to drop by and post something but I think one of his accounts got banned for spamming.

I would like Saul to drop by and post something but I think one of his accounts got banned for spamming.

:thumbup: I couldn't think of a better way to start off the new year.

Look guys... he has a big folder and the first piece of paper in it says " Stewart University New Scotland International School of Medicine" WOW guys. We were WRONG!! If its on a piece of paper in a notebook, it MUST BE REAL!

Seriously though... Free Saul... He's been brainwashed... Wouldn't you save Lennie if you could?

You know what I don't get is, on youtube when someone complained or questioned the validity of the school, Saul said stuff like "Oh, are you just upset because you got rejected from Stewart?" Seriously, who would get rejected? Unless, of course, it was just a paypal scam, in which case, everybody would get rejected ... after paying their $75 fee. But I'm pretty sure it would have been shut down by now, if that was the case.

Dude, he started a fake internet medical school. How much crazier does it get?

I'm not sure crazy enters into it. Either it's real and poorly implemented, or it's fake and it's a criminal endeavor for which he (Saul et al) could serve pretty serious jail time if anyone sends in a deposit (internet/credit fraud across state lines is a federal offense). The fact that someone is going on You-Tube and making themselves recognizable to the federal authorities while actively encouraging folks to enroll at a minimum renders him a co-conspirator in this endeavor. Which is why I think it's probably for real. (This, along with the fact that the AMCAA will report scores to Stewart and the fact that the school is apparently running ads. Or remarkably foolish. But not crazy because either way there is a purpose to it.

The picture of the operations director in the low cut blouse kills me LOL:hardy:

Or option number 3 (alluded to in the ValueMD forum someone posted earlier): there is no school or faculty, but he honestly believes that if he can create the "perception" of a school existing, he can get enough people to enroll, then actually create a school, hire faculty, etc. Almost like a well thought out delusion.

I like that idea of working backwards. It sounds like a demand driven supply.

I asked Saul some questions on youtube...

newmedstudent (24 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam

Yes, the friendster myspace account is something that I brought up as the student body president (sbpres). The school did not have any intention nor did they know what those things were. They never heard of you tube or myspace. Plenty of schools have their profiles on myspace and friendster, I thought it would be nice to have ours is well.

I like how he abbreviates student body president :D

You are too cool Saul:cool:

I asked Saul some questions on youtube...

I like how he abbreviates student body president :D

You are too cool Saul:cool:

Do you think Saul is single?? I have a thing for boys to attend make believe medical schools!

Gettin a lil desperate...?

Well... now that you mention it... yeah

But Saul is a real catch!!! He single handedly started a california medical school AND is currently their top (and only) student!! Thats pretty impressive. Plus, his hair puts mine to shame. Sure, he isn't very bright and he is probably mesmerized by shiny things but I haven't had a date in a few weeks (holiday season has been a slow one folks) so he is looking pretty great!

Saul... if you are lurking, PM me! :love:

Well... now that you mention it... yeah

But Saul is a real catch!!! He single handedly started a california medical school AND is currently their top (and only) student!! Thats pretty impressive. Plus, his hair puts mine to shame. Sure, he isn't very bright and he is probably mesmerized by shiny things but I haven't had a date in a few weeks (holiday season has been a slow one folks) so he is looking pretty great!

Saul... if you are lurking, PM me! :love:
brutally honest

brutally honest

What can I say... even with the sign I wear that says (in neon) "I am single! ASK ME OUT!" There are still some slow months... think its my hair?!?!?!

uglygirl.jpg

What can I say... even with the sign I wear that says (in neon) "I am single! ASK ME OUT!" There are still some slow months... think its my hair?!?!?!

uglygirl.jpg

*Picklesali runs and hides behind AlexMorph, wondering if she will ever be able to see again*
AlexMorph: "Hey, Baby, I love green eyes. Wanna go for a drink?"

WAIT...what am I thinking - men don't look at eyes!

*Picklesali runs and hides behind AlexMorph, wondering if she will ever be able to see again*

LOL Props for incorporating AlexMorph's "third person" style while simultaneously insulting his taste in girls...

This thread has kept me laughing all night :thumbup:

Son of a gun, I've been had! Making fun of me without me knowing about it...

But the part about not looking at eyes...ahem...its true. :)

Son of a gun, I've been had! Making fun of me without me knowing about it...

But the part about not looking at eyes...ahem...its true. :)

Well then its a good thing that I wear that neon sign on my chest!

Or option number 3 (alluded to in the ValueMD forum someone posted earlier): there is no school or faculty, but he honestly believes that if he can create the "perception" of a school existing, he can get enough people to enroll, then actually create a school, hire faculty, etc. Almost like a well thought out delusion.

Actually a lot of legit internet businesses start this way -- it's hardly crazy -- but the second he takes a dime from anyone he'd better be ready to perform as advertised, or it's federal penitentiary time.

Well, your pedestrian minds are obviously missing the point. Whoever found that picture where the guy isn't using a pen (great find, by the way) let me tap into something really deep. I believe it was Rousseau who argued that real learning needn't take place in a school, nor must one really be "taught" directly at all. In fact, quipped the enlightened French psuedohipster, the greatest feats of learning come through naught but pure, undistilled introspection, unaided by the corrupting influences of so-called "educators."

Thus, my friends, Stewart med is, as you say, not a school -- it is beyond and above a school. Without pens, facilities, teachers or books published within the last two decades, Stewart thus liberates the mind of the budding physician and allowes (s)he to transcened such pitiful earthly concepts as "science" and "medicine" and instead become a healer of the soul.

Yes Saul -- you may quote me. But I will have to charge you the $21.99 royalty, easily payable by Visa or MasterCard at my paypal account.

WAIT...what am I thinking - men don't look at eyes!

Haha, right before I read this post, I was thinking about posting that maybe it was her eyes and not her hair that kept them away.

Well, your pedestrian minds are obviously missing the point. Whoever found that picture where the guy isn't using a pen (great find, by the way) let me tap into something really deep. I believe it was Rousseau who argued that real learning needn't take place in a school, nor must one really be "taught" directly at all. In fact, quipped the enlightened French psuedohipster, the greatest feats of learning come through naught but pure, undistilled introspection, unaided by the corrupting influences of so-called "educators."

Thus, my friends, Stewart med is, as you say, not a school -- it is beyond and above a school. Without pens, facilities, teachers or books published within the last two decades, Stewart thus liberates the mind of the budding physician and allowes (s)he to transcened such pitiful earthly concepts as "science" and "medicine" and instead become a healer of the soul.

Yes Saul -- you may quote me. But I will have to charge you the $21.99 royalty, easily payable by Visa or MasterCard at my paypal account.

:laugh: Maybe we can make some money off Saul for a change...

Saul if you see this... call me... if you take me out on a date, I'll pretend to be another Stewart student!

:laugh: Maybe we can make some money off Saul for a change...

Saul if you see this... call me... if you take me out on a date, I'll pretend to be another Stewart student!

Ooh! Roleplaying! This is getting X-rated -- I like it. Nor can I blame you, Juliet...when those weary eyes, peeking out from behind a quaff of gorgeous, dark locks, appear on my computer screen, it feels like he's staring straight into my soul. I'm a straight male but Saul, you make me wonder if the grass isn't greener...

Ooh! Roleplaying! This is getting X-rated -- I like it. Nor can I blame you, Juliet...when those weary eyes, peeking out from behind a quaff of gorgeous, dark locks, appear on my computer screen, it feels like he's staring straight into my soul. I'm a straight male but Saul, you make me wonder if the grass isn't greener...

:laugh:

I hate to get catty, but I saw his first buddy... I doubt he has time to date multiple people considering that he is at the #1 medical school and it's accelerated! Although if he dated multiple people it might look as though there were people actually attending Stewart (besides himself of course).

uglygirl.jpg

Nice breasts.

Drogba, I guess great minds think alike.