Still not verified, too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khvyn

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I've been lurking these threads for quite some time now but never felt the need to post until I started panicking. I was ready for review on 7/29 and am very nervous because I still have not gotten verified. I have okay ECs with my cGPA around 3.5 and my sGPA around 3.5 as well. I received a 25 on the MCAT with a breakdown of (8/7/10). I'm starting to panic because I'm afraid that seats are filling up. Is it too late by the time I'm complete maybe 2nd or 3rd week of september? Are my chances slim to none by that time?

Members don't see this ad.

Give them a call tomorrow. Pre-write all of your secondaries and send them in within an hour of getting the invite.

Hello! I've been lurking these threads for quite some time now but never felt the need to post until I started panicking. I was ready for review on 7/29 and am very nervous because I still have not gotten verified. I have okay ECs with my cGPA around 3.5 and my sGPA around 3.5 as well. I received a 25 on the MCAT with a breakdown of (8/7/10). I'm starting to panic because I'm afraid that seats are filling up. Is it too late by the time I'm complete maybe 2nd or 3rd week of september? Are my chances slim to none by that time?

Based on what I've seen, you are still on the early-ish side right now. Most schools interview until March/April.

You're not even close to being late. I know everyone on here is crazy about turning in an early app, but you need to remember that this is just a small sampling of the pre-DO population. You're really not late until you start getting close to Christmas. Also if you check the verification thread, it is taking about 7 weeks for verification, so just hang in there. I've yet to see one person get their application lost. It just takes time.

Reactions: 2 users