Stopped hearing from Schools? Should i worry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RyanZdentistry

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my AADSAS application 7/29 and all of my secondary applications by mid August. I have already had an interview at Tennessee, and was invited to interview at NOVA and Midwestern Arizona. However, I have not been contacted by any other school yet and I have applied to about 20.

Should I be worried and contact the schools individually? Did I miss something that I was suppose to submit in addition to the secondaries and money? Or am I just over anxious and the schools take longer than I anticipated?

My application is fairly competitive with a 3.54 GPA, 3.39 Science GPA and my DAT were 20AA/22PAT. Thanks in advance for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I submitted my AADSAS application 7/29 and all of my secondary applications by mid August. I have already had an interview at Tennessee, and was invited to interview at NOVA and Midwestern Arizona. However, I have not been contacted by any other school yet and I have applied to about 20.

Should I be worried and contact the schools individually? Did I miss something that I was suppose to submit in addition to the secondaries and money? Or am I just over anxious and the schools take longer than I anticipated?

My application is fairly competitive with a 3.54 GPA, 3.39 Science GPA and my DAT were 20AA/22PAT. Thanks in advance for the help!
You're in a good spot. Don't worry too much.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just be patient. I am in a similar spot, as are a lot of other members on here. I received three invites between late July and the first week of August, but then nothing for 2 months. I just received another interview invite today. This is a long process which will test your patience, but your stats look competitive so I see no reason why you won't receive more invites. Best of luck

Reactions: 1 user
No news is good news, at least that's what I'm thinking. If they had rejected me, I'd get their gloating email or snail-mail (with something along the lines of "we will not be looking into your application any further"). So I guess you shouldn't worry too much...

Our stats are scary similar: 3.54 overall, 3.46 science, 20 AA, 22PAT.

I would really not worry, just be patient and the interviews will come with time.

You should not worry..

but damn, I can't stop worrying myself LOL

Reactions: 1 user