Strategy for abstract questions and drug advertisement questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cytarabine

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you all tackle these efficiently? I'm generally a quick test taker, but I haven't figured out a good way to get through these quickly. Skimming the last line of the question / answer choices hasn't seemed to be of a lot of help. Flag them and save it for last?

Members don't see this ad.

How do you all tackle these efficiently? I'm generally a quick test taker, but I haven't figured out a good way to get through these quickly. Skimming the last line of the question / answer choices hasn't seemed to be of a lot of help. Flag them and save it for last?
You know, I'm wondering this as well. I have taken 2 nbmes and UWSA and none of them have really had a "drug ad" question. Is there a place where we can practice these?

Reading the question (last line) first is still your best bet. You will have to sift through the data in the majority of questions though, and that's what these questions are meant to make you do.