Strengths and Weaknesses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marquette or Temple?

• Marquette

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • Temple

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

WIDDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
People are probably tired of these by now, but I am curious to get everyone's feedback. I have been accepted to Marquette, Minnesota, and Temple which I have now narrowed down to Marquette and Temple. What do you guys feel are the strengths of each program, and which would you choose? I know this is a personal decision, but I am looking for more information to make my decision. Thanks ahead of time!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
People are probably tired of these by now, but I am curious to get everyone's feedback. I have been accepted to Marquette, Minnesota, and Temple which I have now narrowed down to Marquette and Temple. What do you guys feel are the strengths of each program, and which would you choose? I know this is a personal decision, but I am looking for more information to make my decision. Thanks ahead of time!

Congrats. I voted Marquette becasue a buddy of mine that is a dentist went there and he absolutely admired the school and said that all the instructors were always there ot help.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted to Marquette and I'm so excited to start next aug! I interviewed the last two cycles and I'm so impressed with the new state of the art equipment, very friendly faculty, and the city is better than Philly! It just feels GOOD there!

I was accepted to Marquette and I'm so excited to start next aug! I interviewed the last two cycles and I'm so impressed with the new state of the art equipment, very friendly faculty, and the city is better than Philly! It just feels GOOD there!

Unless you like high murder, violent crime rates and the all important "brotherly love':D