Stressed and *facepalm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SaveTheRhinos

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have read over the study layout in the sticky and am quite stressed. I really need the highest score possible (I know we all do right?) because my GPA is a 3.0. Will those 6 books really take me to the next level? What do I need to do to be THE NEXT LEVEL for the DAT? Please help!
Thanks,
Rhino

Members don't see this ad.

We are on the same boat. Are you studying for this cycle or next because you are referring to those six books like you never opened them before.

We need score like pdog!

Why rhinos :)

Last edited:
So I have read over the study layout in the sticky and am quite stressed. I really need the highest score possible (I know we all do right?) because my GPA is a 3.0. Will those 6 books really take me to the next level? What do I need to do to be THE NEXT LEVEL for the DAT? Please help!
Thanks,
Rhino

If the books arent required, how are you planning to follow the schedule?

Nothing is guaranteed. It depends on how well you prepare and how well you know the material. It is a guideline, if you want a bulletproof plan, I'd say know everything in every science textbook you've ever opened.

Believe me, we are all stressed out about it! At least I know I sure am!! So I can sympathize with you and being stressed out. Just try to understand as much as you can and understand why you miss the questions that you do. I'm learning little pieces every day that I open up destroyer and every time I miss a question.

Members don't see this ad :)
We are on the same boat. Are you studying for this cycle or next because you are referring to those six books like you never opened them before.

We need score like pdog!

Why rhinos :)

I'm studying for this cycle, and I have only the kaplan blue book. i started studying last Friday....

I like Rhinos :) They are severely endangered. :-(

Won't you be submitting fairly late if your studying for this cycle? Or have you taken the DAT once already and want to improve your scores?

I like muskies, they are extremely fun to catch! (I let them go, don't hate me)

I have never taken the DAT. I figured I could take it late August and then start applying in the first week of September?

I have never taken the DAT. I figured I could take it late August and then start applying in the first week of September?

That's late, but still doable. Just harder than usual. I've already submitted my app, so I'm all verified and everything. I just need to take my DAT at the end of July or early August and then I'm all done.

Hope you get a great result from all your efforts, sometimes enough is never enough! The brain can do awesome things and process A LOT of data if you set out to learn it! Good luck to everyone on their future tests!

sometimes enough is never enough! The brain can do awesome things and process A LOT of data if you set out to learn it! Good luck to everyone on their future tests!
b8em6w