Struggling with leadership, volunteering, gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kwassa63

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What should my science GPA and overall GPA be in order to get into University of Washington Pharmacy School? They only accept 90 people per year.
What should my PCAT score be?

But what I'm having a hard time with is coming up with ideas on how to show leadership and what to volunteer for.

What I've done so far:
I'm in a band, I have a fashion blog, I'm in a Japanese archery club, I'm in Seattle University Dance Alliance (just a club where you learn and teach dance styles).

Plan:
Working as a pharmacy assistant

Volunteering abroad for 2 weeks for Children's Programs (click HERE for more info)

Volunteering for the same thing every summer (but not abroad)

Getting mostly B's in school, but nothing lower than that

Members don't see this ad.

What should my science GPA and overall GPA be in order to get into University of Washington Pharmacy School? They only accept 90 people per year.
What should my PCAT score be?

But what I'm having a hard time with is coming up with ideas on how to show leadership and what to volunteer for.

What I've done so far:
I'm in a band, I have a fashion blog, I'm in a Japanese archery club, I'm in Seattle University Dance Alliance (just a club where you learn and teach dance styles).

Plan:
Working as a pharmacy assistant

Volunteering abroad for 2 weeks for Children's Programs (click HERE for more info)

Volunteering for the same thing every summer (but not abroad)

Getting mostly B's in school, but nothing lower than that

http://schoolpages.pharmcas.org/publishedsurvey/493