Stuck in a terrible situation...feeling hopeless about MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
516 is a very good score

you are over reacting man, odds are you'll make it to med school

Members don't see this ad.

I'm feeling a bit screwed for life. I took the mcat twice. Got a 490 the first time but a 516 the second try. Not sure wth happened the first time because I averaged a 510 on the AAMC practice. Afterwards, I realized I had a combination of ADHD and anxiety. It must have surfaced during the mcat :( I remember blanking out and feeling terrible at the end, but I finished everything on time and answered all the questions. Since people say to not trust post exam feelings too much, I scored it. Of course, I didn't do anywhere near my potential. I did a lot better the second time after getting some help! But I'm genuinely worried my dream at an MD is effectively over because of the first score. I really want an MD and cannot apply DO because I may need to practice sometime in my country in the future and DO is not recognized. And knowing my country, I can almost guarantee that it won't be for a looong time. So do I stand a chance at MD? Everything else about my app is great...
how did you study for the mcats.. you scored amazing and I was just wondering...

I'd give you advice, but you never PM'ed me on your other thread. #stillsalty #butimbrowndoe #kemcho