Study Partner for April 2016 MCAT in Philadelphia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiring_physician

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a partner, or group to study with for the MCAT of April 2016. Preferably near UPenn ( I am currently doing research at Upenn), but I am sure we can be flexible. I have study materials (Princeton Review & Exam Crackers) and am happy to share. Looking forward to replies! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking for a partner, or group to study with for the MCAT of April 2016. Preferably near UPenn ( I am currently doing research at Upenn), but I am sure we can be flexible. I have study materials (Princeton Review & Exam Crackers) and am happy to share. Looking forward to replies! :)
Hey! I'm willing to review material over Skype if you are interested! add me on yosanw1

Reactions: 1 user

Hello. I am also studying for the April 2016 test. I am at Temple University and would love to set up study sessions with you. Right now my schedule is VERY flexible since I am not taking any summer classes, I only work. I have princeton review books and a few Examkrakers too. Email me at [email protected] to work something out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am also at UPenn as a graduate student. Are you still looking for study partner/group? If you already have a group, can I join? Thanks so much.

Hey if you're still looking for a study group I'd also like to connect with you. I live just outside the city in Lansdowne and work for Wills Eye Hospital. If skype(or oovoo since it has the group feature) works best feel free to add me @Doctor_TASumter

I'm likely to take the MCAT in April as well. I'm a postbacc student at Penn. Let me know if anyone want's to meet up and study.