Study Partner for MCAT 2015 - NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sucrose2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey my name is Rosmery, I will be applying to med school in June. I was pretty devastated after voiding my mcat 2014 -november only to not get a seat for the mcat in January. I'm back at it and it seems much more difficult to study this time around. I am looking for someone to study with that plans to take the mcat between April - July. Ideally, I am looking to study 6-8 hrs a day and have a flexible schedule. I have almost every mcat book, which I don't mind lending. Let me know if you reside in NYC and have time to buckle up and study like a beast.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey my name is Rosmery, I will be applying to med school in June. I was pretty devastated after voiding my mcat 2014 -november only to not get a seat for the mcat in January. I'm back at it and it seems much more difficult to study this time around. I am looking for someone to study with that plans to take the mcat between April - July. Ideally, I am looking to study 6-8 hrs a day and have a flexible schedule. I have almost every mcat book, which I don't mind lending. Let me know if you reside in NYC and have time to buckle up and study like a beast.
Check your inbox!

Check your inbox

Members don't see this ad :)
There are a lot of NY premeds so I don't think it'll be hard to find someone to study with. Just make sure you guys are on the same page. It can help or hurt you depending on how you go about studying with someone. On one hand, it's a great motivator. But on the other, you could stress out if your partner knows more about a topic or performs better on certain diagnostics. I suggest do not take diagnostic exams in the same room, you'll just be thinking, "What's my partner thinking right now? Is he/she getting this question right?!" as you do the exam. And that's not healthy.

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry guys I prefer to have just 1 study partner rather than be in a group study (it's just what I find most fitting for me).

However, feel free to use this thread to find your own study partner or to form a study group.

Hi guys, im looking for a study buddy for mcat 2015 this summer in the nyc area. Im looking to study 6 to 8 hours and will be commited to studying. Im looking for someone who is dedicated and will be consistent!. Please pm if your interested. Hardwork and dedication can overcome anything!