study partner for naplex and cpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

enlighten

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:soexcited:I am looking for a study partner to take naplex and cpje, anyone living near cerritos????????
progress.gif

Members don't see this ad.

hey i'm graduating and taking them soon too. I live in Cypress so if you down w/ studying we can meet up.

My name is Nick. email me at [email protected]

I am a foreign graduate. which school are u graduating from. what study material are u focussing on........APHA, weissman?????:rolleyes: either ways let me know

Members don't see this ad :)
yes i am interested .what study material are u using for naplex, cpje????
let me know how u would like to go about with the study. have u already started preparing when do u plan to take it

I'm also looking for a study partner, either we can contact through email or meet up, whichever works.

i'm looking for morris cody material for the CPJE. Anyone has the exam material? Maybe we can share??

thanks

I am also a foreign graduate preparing for the Naplex I live in maryland,but am very interested you can email me at [email protected]. or if possible pm me

I'm also looking for a study partner, either we can contact through email or meet up, whichever works.

i'm looking for morris cody material for the CPJE. Anyone has the exam material? Maybe we can share??

thanks

Do MC materials have sample CPJE questions/tests? If yes, I'd buy it.

the CA BOP webpage has a study guide for the cpje, and it includes about 80 sample questions, Ive been using Pharmacy Law for California Pharmacists , as a study guide for the CPJE, are any of you guys using this?

thanks

Yes, I just bought the morris cody materials. I think I can share it with you. You don't have to pay me money or anything. But if you have any study materials to share, that would be great. I passed the naplex, but need to study for cpje. You can contact me soon before my trip at: [email protected]. When do you plan to take the cpje?