study partner for naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sanju12199

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is sanjay patel and i am living in missouri state wants to take the naplex in may or june if anybody intrested studying together please pm me thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I wish I could have a study pal for Naplex, I'm Michelle, I live in Virignia @ Danville. I am new to the town, as I am moving there in June. So if any pharm P4 students is interested in studying together, please let me know.

Hi Michelle. Im interested to study Naplex. I live in pittsburgh if you still want to study together plz let me know. we can study together through skype. Thanks

Hi it's paree looking for NAPLEX study suggestions etc.Is passnaplexnow worth to study?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish I could have a study pal for Naplex, I'm Michelle, I live in Virignia @ Danville. I am new to the town, as I am moving there in June. So if any pharm P4 students is interested in studying together, please let me know.

Hey Andyraptor, I have been MIA from the website for a long time because I couldn't remember my password. When are you graduating?
Anyways, yah lets study together, it would be a great help! I think Skype is a great idea, it works for me, at least were in the same time zone !
Send me an email - ([email protected]) and will add each other on Skype. I am at my desk the whole day, so send a shout out.

Hi guys,
I am also planning to take my naplex by end of July. If you guys can let me part of your study group then it would be help me. Also how much time are you guys spending on your study? how are you studying for it? Any tips will be helpful to me.

Thanks and good luck for the naplex. I am sure we all will ace it .