study partner for nbde part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi I live in PA, would u b interested in studying together. when are u planning to take up
March 2016 mostly.

Members don't see this ad.

Ed,

Congrats on the move and the decision. I am going through the same thing with my father- Non-Small Cell Lung Ca with mets to the brain. Not a great prognosis.

Anyway, I've just recently completed my masters in exercise physiology and am currently putting together an oncology rehab program for people who have Cancer Related Fatigue (CRF). I had been looking into PA programs when the great majority of the docs and residents that I work with steered me into going for med school. I should be finished with the rest of my pre-reqs within two years (I'm 32) with a goal of being in practice in my early 40's. Someone of divine wisdom passed this message on to me- "You're going to be 40 regardless of what you do- so you might as well do what you want". Seemed appropriate for me at the time and I haven't forgotten it.

Good Luck,
Hi there! I'm planning to give my exam in March 2016. Are you still looking for a study partner?

Hey there! I'm planning to give my exam in march 2016 too.are you still looking for a study partner?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everybody! Im new in this network. I live in California and need a partner for studying for take the NBDE1. If anyone is interested please answer me. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Hi I live in MN.I completed my BDS in India in 2007.Now I am a fulltime homemaker with kids.I can spare about an hour or two per day for studies.Interested in giving nbde part 1 a shot next year end.In need of study partner.

hi I live in PA, would u b interested in studying together. when are u planning to take up nbde?

Hi, I live in PA too. Studying for NBDE part 1 these days and planning to give exam in May 2016. Anyone interested in studying together plz let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I live in PA too. Studying for NBDE part 1 these days and planning to give exam in May 2016. Anyone interested in studying together plz let me know.
Where are you in PA? When do you plan to appear in exam?

Hello everybody! Im new in this network. I live in California and need a partner for studying for take the NBDE1. If anyone is interested please answer me. Thanks and have a wonderful day.
hello still are you looking for a partner? I live in California also. Do you can send me you email?

hi I live in PA, would u b interested in studying together. when are u planning to take up nbde?

Hi friends,

I hope you are studying well for the dental exams!

I am planning for part 1 NBDE asap and looking for serious study partner

I have completed decks,Kaplan and other materials in the past but want to do them again as I had break in my studies due to family issues.

I am looking for motivated sp who is regular and consistent.

I live in Houston,Tx but from India.

Only serious persons reply me here or can call me @ 832-647-3963

Please ignore this message if you already got a right sp

Thank you!

happy studying!

Hey guys.. has anyone just started studying? I am in need of a study partner.

Hi All, I just finished my NBDE I and II recently, let me know if you need a soft copy of reviewers :) message me.