Study partner nbde-1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sanya165

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for Study partner to prepare for NBDE-1 in MN

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys! I started one month ago.. I'm in Boston.. where are you?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi, i started my prep a week back.. doing anat for now.. started wd kaplan material but felt lyk i am not learnin ryt.. so doing decks... if u all have any advice for me please let me know...

Hi I have started with my Part 1 preparation. I live in silver spring, MD. Anyone interested in planning a schedule for the exams in April- May 2014

hi, i started my prep a week back.. doing anat for now.. started wd kaplan material but felt lyk i am not learnin ryt.. so doing decks... if u all have any advice for me please let me know...
Hi, would you like to discuss and study. Where ru currently located?

Am preparing for the nbde 1
I live in Chicago and am looking for a study partner
If any one interested mail me please on [email protected]

I am in San Diego if there is anyone out there that wants to study

Hi!looking for a study partner.let me know if anyone is interested.i live in vegas.but can also study over Internet.

Hi,I'm in LA,California,looking for study partner NBDE1

Hi,

I live in Miami and looking for a study partner for part 1. I plan to study from decks by topic and then do ASDA papers. Anyone interested, please let me know. Thnxx and Gud luck all :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
hi , i am from south dakota , and i am looking for a study partner ,over internet we can also read. is there anyone to study with me? please let me know.

Hi , i am in seattle. Yet to start the preparation for part . Anybody interested to make a study plan with me?

hi , i am from south dakota , and i am looking for a study partner ,over internet we can also read. is there anyone to study with me? please let me know.

when you're planning to take the exam ?

i just start preparing for part 1. wanna take it in the beginning of 2015.

Hi,
I'm looking for an online study partner for NBDE part 1. Planning to take the exam by the end of November or beginning of December.

Hi I m looking for a study partner for NBDE part 1.I am located in Maryland . We can study on Skype also. Only serious queries please,. Email me on [email protected]

NKB, DentalBuzz , CrackNBDE I want to a study partner.
I recently started with First Aid. Only page 40
I want to study basics so I will pass that test...I am serious, however I only study 3 hours per day , because I have a full time job..
How advice Yu are??
I am planning to pass the test on November
Thank you

Hey Veronica, are you serious? Do you really think first aid would be sufficient for you and you study only 3 hours a day?? What are your plans?

Hi crack nbde. I have just finished micro n path. Now I ll start biochem... I am studying from kaplans.. What abou you?

Thank you folks. I have not started the prep yet. I am going to start. So need you guys to help me from where I have to start. How is cracknbde software ?

Hi,

I live in Miami and looking for a study partner for part 1. I plan to study from decks by topic and then do ASDA papers. Anyone interested, please let me know. Thnxx and Gud luck all :)
I live in Miami taking nbde 1 !!! Need a study partner :)