Study Schedule 1st semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nemolaws

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Rising D1 here starting in the fall, and I was wondering what type of study schedule and techniques would be helpful to ensure great grades (A's and B's) in classes like Biochem, Gross Anatomy, and Histology. I do realize it's a different world from undergrad, but I want to strive for the best grades possible. No worries now, enjoying summer and haven't touched anything for studying purposes. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Which school are you going to? That will vary so much that you'll probably want to ask someone from the school that you will be attending. In my case, we were in pretty rough classes from 8-5 basically every day for the first year so studying from 6-10 pm or later and half the day on Saturday was what it took to do well. But I also talked to a student from Oklahoma who said he got to play quite a bit of golf his first year so... It really depends on the school's curriculum.