Study Schedule Jan 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GrayArea

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI!

Anyone planning on taking the MCAT late Jan or early Feb? Do you guys a have an outline of how you will study? I am in the process of making one but in all honesty, I am not a very organized person when it comes to planning ahead of time.

Anyone willing to share how they will be breaking down their time? I am willing to work with people who are in the process as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I am. I used the StudySchedule SDN site which only set me up a 3 mo schedule despite starting now and test date then. So I'm going to do that, but instead of spending the last part doing all the practice tests, I am going to go over the areas I am weakest almost from scratch and do less intense review of the other areas, and then jump into the practice exams 3-4wks prior to the actual.

I am. I used the StudySchedule SDN site which only set me up a 3 mo schedule despite starting now and test date then. So I'm going to do that, but instead of spending the last part doing all the practice tests, I am going to go over the areas I am weakest almost from scratch and do less intense review of the other areas, and then jump into the practice exams 3-4wks prior to the actual.

+1